What's new

Kitana and Liu Kang offspring should be in MKX

Art

Grave_Intent
Just NO! Besides, Lue Kang became the god protector of earth in his ending in MK9 remember, and Katana went back to Edenia to fix everything, so again..NO!

sheeva + kano babies

give them NDCs, 3 frame juggling TP, half screen hitbox net that leads into 90% combos, projectile parry, 50/50 full screen projectiles, rune traps, 1 frame upball, an armored 1 frame throw and a pretty hat.

nrs pls

Just NO! Besides, Lue Kang became the god protector of earth in his ending in MK9 remember, and Katana went back to Edenia to fix everything, so again..NO!
No, Kitana got fucked up by Sindel in The Church and Liu Kang became Krispy Kang because of Raiden.

Those endings aren't canon.

People need to learn what is and isn't canon, bloody hell.

Deitti

Noob
This won't happen, the logic for it is too far-fetched and there would be way too much explaining to do honestly. I could get into detail too but i doubt it's necessary.

There is of course always the possibility that Kitana COULD have offspring somewhere, she is 10000 years old after all, just that the child would not be Liu Kang's.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
This makes sense because Kitana was always meant to be a love interest for Liu Kang. Look at John Tobias's sketch notes. Trouble I have is that Johnny Cage & Sonya Blade are human. Kitana is Edenian which essentially means that Liu Kang has sex with an alien because Edenian's are not human - in that they are not from Earthrealm. Maybe this Liana offspring could unite both Earthrealm and Edenia realms. Think of all the boyz in the yard looking at Kitana's costume model in Necropolis.... Liu Kang likes to tap that A$$

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Mortal Kombat Junior Edition, we can have Kid Scorpion vs Kid Sub Zero, and when they finish each other they perform adultalities, where the loser becomes a grown up and we see him work 8 hour shifts every day on a boring desk job and reminisces of the time when he was young and wanted to change the world, until he was caught in the social restrictions of post-industrial adult life and the need to provide food on the table for a 21st century nuclear family.