What's new

Tech - Mournful Kitana 50/50 set up. Off Jump Punch.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

Praise Jesus mournful got buffed. And as you saw @xKhaoTik thread she has dirt.

Here's more stuff.it's similar to Her float 50/50 gimmick. But way less easier to react to.

There's a 6f fuzzy guard between ex air glaive and b3. So yeah.

B2 grants a safejump. Rememberldelayed wake ups play a factor. So mix it up. You can also just do it without the jump punch but it's easier to react too imo.

@GGA 16 Bit @RunwayMafia @DanCock @xWildx @Eldriken @Konqrr @Kitana Prime @YOMI Trepound380

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
My only concern is that the burst of color indicating the EN Glaive will be a visual cue for the opponent.

Or is this difficult to react to?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
My only concern is that the burst of color indicating the EN Glaive will be a visual cue for the opponent.

Or is this difficult to react to?
I was wondering the same thing. I think it depends what frame does the purple thing come out and the gap between the purple dust and the time it actually hit. 21f is also a debatable topic. But no one reacted to catwomans f3which was 23f.

brahji

Noob
I worked on this for like 30 mins last night. Couldn't quite get the 3 to connect after the 3 f43s. I'm guess I still gotta clean up my timing on those.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I worked on this for like 30 mins last night. Couldn't quite get the 3 to connect after the 3 f43s. I'm guess I still gotta clean up my timing on those.
3? I use d1 into lift. Does 3 lift even work in that combo?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Looks nice. I used float gimmicks for quit some time I'm sure this will be a good tech. Thanks guys

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Just noticed these are plus on block....
EX air glaives are +5 up close and EX glaives are plus 100. But there is a gap before b3 and the GLAIVE toss.

She needs it.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Yea 1 day after the patch I found out Kitana has safe 50/50 off jump punch setup but....until they buff her jump punch to the subzero or kotal kahn level, It's pretty hard to jump on anyone. (not absolutely impossible though, still viable)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yea 1 day after the patch I found out Kitana has safe 50/50 off jump punch setup but....until they buff her jump punch to the subzero or kotal kahn level, It's pretty hard to jump on anyone. (not absolutely impossible though, still viable)
It's not safe at all lol. Not highly punishable but definitely not safe