What's new

KingHippo's "King of the Ring" Podcast - Episode 4: GoldfishKeeper

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As the next guest on KingHippo's "King of the Ring" podcast is someone who many would be interested to here from as she is one of the only regular Mortal Kombat tournament players on the East Coast, Goldfishkeeper. We all know females tend to turn heads at tournament primarily because tournaments have a lot of male-dominance. This doesn't mean that they cannot compete as they can have quite the psychological effect on males. With this being said, we haven't gotten to the best part... she is a Jade player! As we all know Jade it basically the "red-headed stepchild" of Mortal Kombat 9 and not many play her, but Goldfish does!

It's a real aquarium on this episode of the King of the Ring podcast as I have GoldfishKeeper, "The Jade Player that Beat Justin Wong", on our show to discuss her background, tourney experiences and of course, Jade. This is a must listen!
Goldfishkeeper talks with KingHippo discussing her tournament history, and many other things about herself. If you'd like to learn more about one of the most regular female Mortal Kombat 9 tournament players, check it out here!
gold2.jpg

Credit: KingHippo
Follow him on twitter @KingHippo42!

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I don't know if he would want to do it or not but I would like to hear Tyler Lantern on one. His videos are entertaining it would be cool to hear things like what goes into them and how much time he has to put in to know that much with that many characters.

davidovitch

In Europe!
We all know females tend to turn heads at tournament primarily because tournaments have a lot of male-dominance. This doesn't mean that they cannot compete as they can have quite the psychological effect on males.
Bad wording, Storms. This suggests women can compete because of their 'psychological effect on males' (rather than their skill at the game).

Espio

Kokomo
I love how cheerful Goldfish is, it really makes this game and community so much more enjoyable, you can really feel genuine positivity in this, loved it and the crazy stories.

The Jade community <3 you :).