What's new

King of Fighters XIII

iammud

Noob
I already have it for PC :D

edit - just cause I know it'll be asked, it's the typex version, w/ the bbcs loader applied to it.

mud said:
I already have it for PC :D

edit - just cause I know it'll be asked, it's the typex version, w/ the bbcs loader applied to it.
You're kidding! For the longest time I thought CS was the only thing available. ANYTHING other than CS being out is news to me. Is 12 out too?

iammud

Noob
TerryMasters said:
You're kidding! For the longest time I thought CS was the only thing available. ANYTHING other than CS being out is news to me. Is 12 out too?
Castle of Shikigami III, Chaos Breaker, Giga Wing Generations, Homura, Raiden III, Raiden IV, Spica Adventure, Tetris The Grand Master 3: Terror Instinct, The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match, Trouble Witches AC
Battle Fantasia, BlazBlue CT, BlazBlue CS, KOF Maximum Impact, Senko No Ronde Duo, Street Fighter IV, SFIV AE, KOFXII, KOFXIII

As for stuff being "out," anything can be acquired with a little know how. Just find a TTX box, dump it (like you'd dump any HD), apply the BBCS loader to it.

I should've rephrased that, when I said "out" I meant PC playable. I didn't realize the BBCS loader worked with the other games cause I didn't think it would bypass the security keys, but this is great news.

I'm talking with COE about picking up 12, 13, and by some miracle the ultra rare Fighting Vipers 2, though that last one is unrelated.

Does anybody play this game? I have it but don't play it other than the combo trials and the tutorial(haven't even finished it).

Yes, the best fighting game (aside from MK9) :)... but online REALLY sucks ;_;
Yeah I hear the online isn't great. But bearable if you can find a good connection. I'm in the Midwest area, if your close ill play you. But I need to play a couple real matches first at least. Hopefully I can find some offline competition.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Yeah I hear the online isn't great. But bearable if you can find a good connection. I'm in the Midwest area, if your close ill play you. But I need to play a couple real matches first at least. Hopefully I can find some offline competition.
The online is VERY bad, and I'm in south america, my download speed is 2 mb, upload speed 0.7 mb. Yeah, I know, it sucks. ;_; ... plus I'm a casual player :rolleyes:.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
That's too bad.
bad? It SUUUUUUUCKS!!!!, and it is not the worst speed here :confused:. Right now I'm very sad 'cause evo is next week and last time I couldn't enjoy the stream because my connection was poor :oops:. BTW, I don't know if you already knew but BALa wont be at EVO this year, but (and this is a big but) one of the top players from my country will be, he nickname is matharazo, he was third at CEO, check him out :). Finally, I recommend you to try Ryo, he is my favorite character, sadly there aren't too many good Ryos on USA but you can check out for japanese players like 777, Azukineko, Yukichi, etc. I guarantee you that if you master the parries move it will be a blast! :D.