What's new

Tech - Dragon Breath Kinetic Skeezer Bo Rai Cho' setup 82% 2 bars!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
lol ive found this messing around :) but glad to know know one

lol thanks and omegaK is a old pal of mine!
lol. Your ol' pal raped me a while ago in MKXL PC Beta. xD

This is why the first sentence there. xD

Wigy

There it is...
Not sure if has been mentioned, after the fart bf4 ex restand if you do wakeup unblockable flames, they can literally only armour out, times it perfectly for you.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I'm almost positive you can net more than 56% off F3~EX BF4 into crop duster. I'll lab it once I get home and report my findings.

Otherwise, great stuff man. People will be shitting on themselves (or on their opponents huehue) once all of Bo's dirt finally surfaces.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
I'm almost positive you can net more than 56% off F3~EX BF4 into crop duster. I'll lab it once I get home and report my findings.

Otherwise, great stuff man. People will be shitting on themselves (or on their opponents huehue) once all of Bo's dirt finally surfaces.
haha thanks man! yeah see if you can get more damage

TamedLizard

Buff George
Alright so yeah, you can get 59% out of the crop duster restand using two different methods although I believe one combo to be slightly superior as it builds some of the meter back that you just spent.

Get your setup combo going, place the crop duster then -

1.) F3~EX BF4, crossover JI2, B233~DB1, 3~DB1, 3~DB1, F1(all 4 hits)~DB2

2.) F3~EX BF4, crossover JI2, B233~DB1, 21, 21, 21, F1(all 4 hits)~DB2

As I said, both do 59%, but I personally prefer combo #1 as utilizing those DB1's will help build some meter back. Also worth noting that if you have caltrops out, you're looking at anywhere between 62-64% lol.

Last edited:

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Alright so yeah, you can get 59% out of the crop duster restand using two different methods although I believe one combo to be slightly superior as it builds some of the meter back that you just spent.

Get your setup combo going, place the crop duster then -

1.) F3~EX BF4, crossover JI2, B233~DB1, 3~DB1, 3~DB1, F1(all 4 hits)~DB2

2.) F3~EX BF4, crossover JI2, B233~DB1, 21, 21, 21, F1(all 4 hits)~DB2

As I said, both do 59%, but I personally prefer combo #1 as utilizing those DB1's will help build some meter back. Also worth noting that if you have caltrops out, you're looking at anywhere between 62-64% lol.
nice! thanks im gonna try this out.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
SO! I labbed some stuff with Bartitsu using snag (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) and he can do it for one bar. And get like 70%.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So this is what I found with Bartitsu using this setup as a sort of guide.

Basically, Bartitsu can do this for cheaper but with some tighter restrictions. If he wants the setup for one bar, he has to start with one of his two meterless launchers, his F3 and his B3. These are the combos I've been using to set this up.

Low Option
B322, NJP, B1 xx DB4 (21%)

Overhead Option
F34, 21, B1 xx DB4 (25%)

After this you will do the normal placement of Crop Duster and then proceed to mix. These have been my go to meterless options for that second half (by meterless I mean not using EX DB2 to launcher them after they have been hit with the Crop Duster.)

Low Option
B3 xx DF3, Run, 341, NJP, 21, 21, B1 xx DF1 (38%)

Overhead Option
F3 xx DF3, Run, 341, NJP, 21, 21, B1 xx DF1 (38%)

Here are the metered options

Low Option
B3 xx DF3, Run, B233 xx EX DB2, NJP, 21, 21, B1 xx DF1 (47%)

Overhead Option
F3 xx DF3, Run, B233 xx EX DB2, NJP, 21, 21, B1 xx DF1 (47%)

Now the flexibility of this setup is show when you end a normal corner B&B early for a restand into fart (This causes it to retain its 2 bar cost that it has on the other two variations without having to spend 3 instead.) Example

244 xx EX DB2, NJP, B1 xx DB4 xx Setup Time

After that you can do the meterless launching option of 341 to continue the damage without losing all of your bar.

Another part of this that is makes this setup possibly slightly better than the ones in DM/DB is the fact that you will be ending in a restand which makes it so you can do things like a string into DB1 for some big chip, a grab, or just going for another mixup. Hope this helps you guys with labbing! Cheers!

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Btw if you do it in bartitsu its actually a guaranteed reset they cant jump/armor out.

But your only guaranteed mixes will be b1/b3 sadly. But b1 is good since you can do b1 first hit into low, b1 both hits into monkey flips (doesnt go into cropduster but adds mixup potential), b14 low or b14 monkeyflips again. If they get his by plain b14 you can either do the low or do bf4 and they still get hit.

Also after any fart just do 1 back dash into ex fart and these will jail, the jumping uses too much frames but does get mor damage from the space. And b3 has the tic so theres another mix to it. Also normal grab goes into 40-45 percent meterlessly in any variation so thanks for this great tech skeez!

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Btw if you do it in bartitsu its actually a guaranteed reset they cant jump/armor out.

But your only guaranteed mixes will be b1/b3 sadly. But b1 is good since you can do b1 first hit into low, b1 both hits into monkey flips (doesnt go into cropduster but adds mixup potential), b14 low or b14 monkeyflips again. If they get his by plain b14 you can either do the low or do bf4 and they still get hit.

Also after any fart just do 1 back dash into ex fart and these will jail, the jumping uses too much frames but does get mor damage from the space. And b3 has the tic so theres another mix to it. Also normal grab goes into 40-45 percent meterlessly in any variation so thanks for this great tech skeez!
appreciate it buddy!