What's new

Video/Tutorial Kinetic Balding's tech video

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Unfortunately it isn't really a block infinite:
Block it low or high then jump back to get out for free (at least with Wonder Woman).
Block the SD low and it stops working, you can poke and get a free whiff punish. You did it at 1:06!

The only way this actually works is if the opponent continues blocking high.

E

Eldriken

"I intoduce you"...

-.-

Also, does it not annoy you to constantly hear that annoying ass sound indicating you're able to use an interactable? >_>

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Block it low or high then jump back to get out for free (at least with Wonder Woman).
Block the SD low and it stops working, you can poke and get a free whiff punish. You did it at 1:06!

You still get a free standing 2 after b12 sd if they stand. If they block low, I can d1 after

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg

You cant jump out of it if you stand block. Only when you are crouched

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
@Kinetic Balding1

Because 2~SD doesn't combo if the opponent gets hit when ducking, does that change the pushback?
a string cancelled into sd makes the pushback bigger. Since 2sd doesnt combo, the pushback is like getting the closest to them and doing a raw sd in their face.
2sd combos on big chars and chars that are not small hitbox like AM.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Youphemism, post: 1534578, member: 28935"]Don't test it with the AI, do it with yourself. Record Cyborg doing it timed correctly then go as the opponent and jump back after you block 2~SD.
I did it that time and I still couldn't jump out of it.

Youphemism

I can't even poke out of it. You must be timing it wrong
You really aren't testing it properly... you can't poke out of it if you block the SD standing. You can poke to whiff punish the next 2 if you block the SD low.
I couldn't jump back out of it
Well you're doing something wrong because I could and I was getting Cyborg to do it to the point where Wonder Woman's 4 frame parry got stuffed so I know it was timed right.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
[quote="Youphemism, post: 1534588, member: 2893hold up and back.[/quote]
Oh yeah and I tried reversal parrying and that didnt work.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Youphemism said:
You really aren't testing it properly... you can't poke out of it if you block the SD standing. You can poke to whiff punish the next 2 if you block the SD low.

Well you're doing something wrong because I could and I was getting Cyborg to do it to the point where Wonder Woman's 4 frame parry got stuffed so I know it was timed right.
I'm trying to poke out of it, you can't even see the animation of the d1. It completely stuffs it.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
The standing 2 eventually whiffs, meaning you have to D1 - SD which is interruptable, hence not a block infinite. I can also jump back w/Flash when Cyborg tries to D1 after SD.

Youphemism

I'm trying to poke out of it, you can't even see the animation of the d1. It completely stuffs it.
Did you block the SD low? The poke shouldn't be getting stuffed, the 2 shouldn't reach if you block the SD low, it's a free poke out into whiff punish.