What's new

Killshots55s reptile

That's my homie. Me and him do Reptile mirrors all the time. He's got a very nice one. Yeah he's on Xbox and he's off work today so go hit him up if you want to fight Chris G jr.

redeyes

Button Masher
hes poop.

kidding killsh0t is one of the best reptiles ive played next to snips and THTB. if your a xbox live player you should play him.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I've played KillShot a couple times I think I've beat him every time. But it's been a while I'm sure he's gotten much better, and mirror matches are pretty dumb lololol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I need to step my game up. Everyone in here can easily kick my ass and I want to get better. It sucks that online is all I have but you gotta do best with what you've got right?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yeah, he was pretty good. Plays a lot like Neutralthought and every other reptile ive ever played lmao

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hes poop.

kidding killsh0t is one of the best reptiles ive played next to snips and THTB. if your a xbox live player you should play him.
slap*

i should start playin more against mil....mil is one of my weaknesses.what can i say, she's fuckin hot man..AS WELL AS FUCKIN lao who will always annoy reptile

just played him a week ago , Hes alright, he just needs to deal better with pressure, he also pulls out a ton of unnecessary JIP's that I NJP. He just needs to get more technical with the game is all, i pretty much beat him every time, but, hes a very good reptile player, i'll give him that.

slap*

i should start playin more against mil....mil is one of my weaknesses.what can i say, she's fuckin hot man..AS WELL AS FUCKIN lao who will always annoy reptile
Mileena? I should post some videos for you then with me fighting Mileena, if reptile is used correctly, He can smash mileena, only character i can't stand is Quan chi. I can't stand his mix ups!