What's new

Killing Time (MKDC?)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I though about making this thread before and then I saw a similar thread on TRMK so here it goes... what do you think YOU will do with MKDC after MK9 is released? lmao

I think it may still see some light at tournaments... maybe, but I believe that MKDC will fall off the face of the earth, never to be seen again once April 19th hits.

In the meantime, I'm still going to play it occasionally along with... Kinect. :)

How about you?

TWZTID

Noob
im gunna use it towards my mk & mvc3 preorders... along with mw2........ MAYBE SSF4, cuz i wont be touching that once i get mvc3

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Damn, I totally forgot about MvC3.

Regardless, this is going to be a LONG 3 months! lmao

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'll keep MK vs DC, of course.

Why, you may ask? Because playing this game online has brought me so many experiences that I personally will never forget. They have changed me tremendously and guided me towards a community that I am proud to be a part of...three guesses who that community is. ;)

There are too many memories I treasure in relation to my experiences of being an MK vs DC player, so I'll keep it close by. I may hardly ever play it anymore and I don't know if it will still be used at tournaments (which I'm not sure will be a possibility in my future), but I'll still hold on to it out of respect for those memories, as well as respect for all those who pushed me into becoming the player I am today. You all know who you are.

Of course, those experiences were not without ordeals that I wish I never had to live through and I pray I won't have to deal with as much shit should I succeed in making myself well-known in Mortal Kombat 9. The future still remains uncertain, though. We will see what arises.

Solo

Shadow Priest

Why, you may ask? Because playing this game online has brought me so many experiences that I personally will never forget. They have changed me tremendously and guided me towards a community that I am proud to be a part of...three guesses who that community is. ;)

There are too many memories I treasure in relation to my experiences of being an MK vs DC player, so I'll keep it close by. I may hardly ever play it anymore and I don't know if it will still be used at tournaments (which I'm not sure will be a possibility in my future), but I'll still hold on to it out of respect for those memories, as well as respect for all those who pushed me into becoming the player I am today. You all know who you are.

Of course, those experiences were not without ordeals that I wish I never had to live through and I pray I won't have to deal with as much shit should I succeed in making myself well-known in Mortal Kombat 9. The future still remains uncertain, though. We will see what arises.
New game= New drama, clans, people, wars, tournaments...... I Can't wait!!!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sold my copies back when it was worth $20+ in trade.

I still have a PS3 KE with the red cased GH's inside it that i'll keep

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

MKDC to you was MKD to me. ;)

MKD was where ONLINE MK was born.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
im gunna use it towards my mk & mvc3 preorders... along with mw2........ MAYBE SSF4, cuz i wont be touching that once i get mvc3
Iactually have up mk dc but I am going to repurchase cod4 & mw2.

TYM Mobile-TapaTalk