What's new

Killer Frost perma-freeze skin glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
It's a glitch with Killer Frost.

I think Ice Lex looks pretty cool, though.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
It's a dumb bug that happens when KF kills you the first round with her command grab. Lol
Happens to every char

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Thats just the same old models with the texture mapping that occurs when Forst freezes you. Someone just found a way to keep you in that state for the match lol.

UserJuke

Noob
I had this happen in a few of my matches online. It usually happens when I end the round with her command grab.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This happens to me allllllllll the time. If you kill them first round or second round with her command grab it's 100%.

They shouldn't take it out imo I think it's cool lol.

I first saw this on 8wayrun 2 weeks ago, the commentators didn't even notice it for a good minute lol. Funniest part was when batman did his super and it went away after having it for the whole round.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I first saw this on 8wayrun 2 weeks ago, the commentators didn't even notice it for a good minute lol. Funniest part was when batman did his super and it went away after having it for the whole round.
I had the exact same scenario happen today vs the flash. I think it activated after I landed a MB command grab at the same time flash used his trait. Flash stayed frozen and his trait continued to stay active, even though the yellow tint thing was gone. Everything went back to normal after I hit him with my super.

Trippy stuff.

KILLA_xGHOST

Status
Not open for further replies.