What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost nearly fullscreen combo.

I dont know if this would be the right prefix but whatever.I have found,idk if found but i have never seen anyone do it,a near full screen combo starter.If you are a little less than full screen,you can get a full combo of around 30%.Just MB Iceberg,dash right after then slide.I have tested it,it doesn't go complete full screen but damn near close. I can't post a video because of my location,but when i get home in a few days i will post it in the comments.You can test it yourselves if you want.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
I dont know if this would be the right prefix but whatever.I have found,idk if found but i have never seen anyone do it,a near full screen combo starter.If you are a little less than full screen,you can get a full combo of around 30%.Just MB Iceberg,dash right after then slide.I have tested it,it doesn't go complete full screen but damn near close. I can't post a video because of my location,but when i get home in a few days i will post it in the comments.You can test it yourselves if you want.

lots of people MB Iceberg, dash, slide.

glad you've learned it hough :)

You sure?Every kf player ive seen on tournaments,and just video guides,have never done it,they do another iceberg after.i havent even seen it on he forums.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
you can also do midscreen 11b+2 into daggers and then hit confirm into a MB iceberg but the timing is veryyyyy strict....just something i found messin around...isnt that viable but looks really cool lol

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
you can also do midscreen 11b+2 into daggers and then hit confirm into a MB iceberg but the timing is veryyyyy strict....just something i found messin around...isnt that viable but looks really cool lol
Though I hate her rather braindead game, I'm picking her up and tried that out. You can dash and slide after the MB iceberg and then do 2~her MB grab for a reset or else follow up however you want after the slide