What's new

Killer Frost Match up videos

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I plan to record some of my casual matches in the future, I will post them here when I do.

Neclord

Noob
Will post some online matches of her in the future (when I got better). :)
Btw, haven't seen it yet, but are there replays in the game? Played only some KotH matches so far.

RiBBz22 If only National Geographic or the Discovery Channel did a piece on the wonders of the "Down Button". Would've worked wonders for this kid... then again... he'd of missed it. Seems a bit too high brow for that character. Good work.

ZAV1010

[RS]ZAV
There are some good videos in here. Killer Frost is fun to play as so I am trying to get better with her and watching the videos in here is helping.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Here is my day 2 Killer Frost (I know there's a lot more I could have done..but I'm still learning her) vs my friend who seems to be taking to Bat Girl very well.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
KF v Deathstroke

KF v Aquaman

KF v DD/Batman

- KF v a REAL Deathstroke

ABACABB, are you planning on maintaining the original post with sections for each character? this would greatly help organize this content

ZAV1010

[RS]ZAV
Great videos. After watching these I think my Killer Frost could use some more work. Thanks for posting the videos.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I really need to decide whether to trait cancel or daggers :(
For the vortex setup? f112~trait is the best option imo. AFAIK, it is the least escapeable. Although, seeing GGA 16 Bit do the trait charge and timing it to the stun of the command grab kinda got me thinking that with enough practice...it would be the most solid. Perhaps he can shed some light on why he was doing this?

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
For the vortex setup? f112~trait is the best option imo. AFAIK, it is the least escapeable. Although, seeing GGA 16 Bit do the trait charge and timing it to the stun of the command grab kinda got me thinking that with enough practice...it would be the most solid. Perhaps he can shed some light on why he was doing this?
Ya, when I initailly learned the vortex I used daggers. Guess times change fast.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Ya, when I initailly learned the vortex I used daggers. Guess times change fast.
So did i, but then it was found that with f113 daggers, the follow up can be armored and sometimes f3 would whiff. With f112~4, you do not have that problem as f112~4 does not push them as far as f113~daggers.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
So did i, but then it was found that with f113 daggers, the follow up can be armored and sometimes f3 would whiff. With f112~4, you do not have that problem as f112~4 does not push them as far as f113~daggers.

I noted that and experimented with j2,1,1,1,daggers.