What's new

Tech Killer Frost Fortress of Solitude Iceberg/Interactable Trait Combos

FOS: Viable stage for KF?

• Yes; The laser opportunity makes the stage worth playing on

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No; Too many other dangers lurking....get me back to the Batcave!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
That trait charge takes a long time, man.
But, 3 out of the four interactables on this stage can be used by Killer Frost-- (one of them a background bounce)
so, it's definitely not among her bad stages here.
Also, if a stage transition to Menagerie happens, all interctables there are horrible anyway... See what she can do off the right side of Menagerie, though. for crtain characters, that one is combo-able or Hard Knock-Downer.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Batcave is less risky.
Every other character can use that laser too, without having to charge a trait to maximize potential.
Most can also use that awesome rocket ship in to crazy combos-- KF can't.

If the interactable in the middle happens to be in play and the opponent has about 55% life, from full screen to kill you can do:

iceberg, lazer, TA, u3 x5, f112 (4 hits) slide, u3 x2 ( you land exactly below the interactable), or againts good WUs end in u3, f112 mb freeze for guaranteed interactable

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That trait charge takes a long time, man.
But, 3 out of the four interactables on this stage can be used by Killer Frost-- (one of them a background bounce)
so, it's definitely not among her bad stages here.
Also, if a stage transition to Menagerie happens, all interctables there are horrible anyway... See what she can do off the right side of Menagerie, though. for crtain characters, that one is combo-able or Hard Knock-Downer.
You get a full trait charge from ending a combo with 11b2~4 on most characters so this isn't an issue really.

@RiBBz22 :confused: Sharing teh secretz :confused: stahp lol

At least you didn't post the corner interactable meter infinites she has ^_^

@RiBBz22 Excellent bro! I've never played with "frost Killer" but I know very well that stage Fortress of Solitude. I think you can repeat the interaction 2 times.
at least as long as the video gives samples for the second activation.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
@RiBBz22 Excellent bro! I've never played with "frost Killer" but I know very well that stage Fortress of Solitude. I think you can repeat the interaction 2 times.
at least as long as the video gives samples for the second activation.
lol, trust me I thought that too...unfortunately you can't :p. They must have something built into the game engine where the interactable can only activate 1 time per combo. Also, make sure you give props to @teh_kingdunch too!

lol, trust me I thought that too...unfortunately you can't :p. They must have something built into the game engine where the interactable can only activate 1 time per combo. Also, make sure you give props to @teh_kingdunch too!
Yeah I've tried with many interactables, you are only allowed to use them once in a combo. Some will work the 2nd time, but won't launch for a combo, like the laser in Luthor's lab.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Great stuff! But i think this is trying to tell me to continue the Nightwing corner laser combos and setups.

Yeah I've tried with many interactables, you are only allowed to use them once in a combo. Some will work the 2nd time, but won't launch for a combo, like the laser in Luthor's lab.
That's right, a while ago I was reviewing this.
you would have to see how to do a reset to use again the interaction