What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

Yeah I'm talking about a different one...not nightwings either...
Looks like a bird shape or some kind of tri-shaped symbol...
Those are the only 3 I haven't matched up yet...Raven may fit it ...
There are two bird ones: One for Hawkwoman and the other for Raven. Raven's is the one with wings shown in the emblem. Hawkwoman's is just a hawk head. The tri-shaped symbol is a toss up between Doomsday, Ares and Black Adam.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
There are two bird ones: One for Hawkwoman and the other for Raven. Raven's is the one with wings shown in the emblem. Hawkwoman's is just a hawk head. The tri-shaped symbol is a toss up between Doomsday, Ares and Black Adam.
The tri-shaped thingy is Doomsday. It's on his chest I believe.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Let's include The Flash, but let's not include a Flash villain...... ?

Let's not include Firestorm, but let's include a Firestorm villain..... ?

No sense AT ALL.
Well you're half right, it is strange we got no Flash or Aquaman villain, the 2nd part makes no sense tho

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
I bet the same people complaining about Killer Frost are the same people complaining about a lack of obscure characters. Kind of funny really, almost as funny as when she gets released and everyone is suddenly huge fans of her.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
But she's never really portrayed as a Firestorm villain in mass media. She's as hero specific as Solomon Grundy to the masses.

I bet the same people complaining about Killer Frost are the same people complaining about a lack of obscure characters. Kind of funny really, almost as funny as when she gets released and everyone is suddenly huge fans of her.
Wrong. I'm not a complainer for obscure characters.

I want the DC mainstays to be in this game. The guys I actually read about regularly. Guys like Captain Cold.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
How am I only half right?

Killer Frost is a Firestorm villain. I ain't making this up.
ye but she's almost never showin with him shes portrayed as more of a generic villain, this is a case of a Villain being bigger than its hero she doesn't need him

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Well I hope you're glad they're including a generic villain.

:rolleyes:
I'm okay with it Cold would have been better but she's fine by me its not like it'll matter what ice villain we got after the 2nd week and maybe one of the dlc guys are a Flash villain

ye but she's almost never showin with him shes portrayed as more of a generic villain, this is a case of a Villain being bigger than its hero she doesn't need him

Also, I can't let this slide: Frost is bigger than Firestorm? Then why don't I see any Killer Frost comic series?

Hell, why is it that she hardly appears in any comics at all anymore?

Yes, before anybody says it, I am "mad". But I think I'm completely justified. Captain Cold has been in every issue of the Flash for the past year. He deserves it.

All these people celebrating should tell me what their favorite Killer Frost comic is. Also the last time they saw her in anything.

I don't think she's a bad character, but she is NOT deserving of a spot over Cold.

NRS made the wrong decision here. Plain and simple.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Also, I can't let this slide: Frost is bigger than Firestorm? Then why don't I see any Killer Frost comic series?

Hell, why is it that she hardly appears in any comics at all anymore?

Yes, before anybody says it, I am "mad". But I think I'm completely justified. Captain Cold has been in every issue of the Flash for the past year. He deserves it.

All these people celebrating should tell me what their favorite Killer Frost comic is. Also the last time they saw her in anything.

I don't think she's a bad character, but she is NOT deserving of a spot over Cold.

NRS made the wrong decision here. Plain and simple.
She's bigger to the masses, If only Comics meant anything to anyone outside the 1% that read them, that's the problem with Captain Cold as badass as he is he's only badass in Flash comics, that means you have to first read comics and second read Flash comics to understand how cool he is, I agree with your last sentence but she was an easier character for NRS to make, she was female, and she's more appealing to the mass majority than a guy in a parka

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Go to boot camp and challenge one of the few women who have signed up and passed. I dare you.

Odds are likely you are gonna end up with your face in the dirt and ass in the air because they have been trained to kill.

And you haven't.
lol obviously you cant read and dont get the point im trying to make. whata dumbass

She's bigger to the masses, If only Comics meant anything to anyone outside the 1% that read them, that's the problem with Captain Cold as badass as he is he's only badass in Flash comics, that means you have to first read comics and second read Flash comics to understand how cool he is, I agree with your last sentence but she was an easier character for NRS to make, she was female, and she's more appealing to the mass majority than a guy in a parka
He. Doesn't. Wear. A. Parka. Anymore.

Her appearances in popular animated series don't make her popular. I believe in like half of those few appearances she wasn't even mentioned by name. Do those people that saw her even know that they saw her? She was usually there as cannon fodder. Part of rushes of many villains.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
He. Doesn't. Wear. A. Parka. Anymore.

Her appearances in popular animated series don't make her popular. I believe in like half of those few appearances she wasn't even mentioned by name. Do those people that saw her even know that they saw her? She was usually there as cannon fodder. Part of rushes of many villains.
Which is still more than Firestorm can say, I never said she was the most popular character ever but a lot of people know her from her Young Justice arc and her other media appearances, and he wore a parka in the comic so he'd prolly wear one in the game, but comics just make up too small a percentage in the long run thats my point

Which is still more than Firestorm can say, I never said she was the most popular character ever but a lot of people know her from her Young Justice arc and her other media appearances, and he wore a parka in the comic so he'd prolly wear one in the game, but comics just make up too small a percentage in the long run thats my point
If we want to use this as a basis:

I just looked it up, and actually Captain Cold has MORE appearances in tv shows and animated movies than Frost.

Captain Cold = 9 Appearances

Killer Frost = 5 Appearances

:)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
If we want to use this as a basis:

I just looked it up, and actually Captain Cold has MORE appearances in tv shows and animated movies than Frost.

Captain Cold = 9 Appearances

Killer Frost = 5 Appearances

:)
idk about your math, off the top of my head she was in at least 2 JL episodes and 3 JLU episodes, Brave and the Bold, 2 or 3 YJ episodes, and in the Public enemies movie, plus what 3 games already? And when they show up together media puts more focus on Killer Frost ie, Her being the one that froze Miss Martain her being the one that Froze half of the villains Lex was with her having more lines ect, she's DC animations go to ice villain while Cold always get disrespected in his appearances