What's new

Khrome character Push Thread

khrome

Master of The Universe
i would pay for this guest character. he should wear the police uniform from t2.
Why do people only talk about T1000? T1001 is more advanced.

Compilation vid of T1001

@khrome with so many threads over so many forums, one begins to wonder what the motive is pushing this character so hard. the question is why? i know how much energy it takes to promote things online. checking forums all the time and social media is time consuming. maybe you have streamlined your process somehow through subscriptions to thread replies and the like, and venture to the sites when necessary...

so the question remains why? what do you stand to gain by investing so much time and effort into this, i know you have paid artists to do designs for you so this is not only costing time but money. do you expect monetary returns? self promotion? a job in design? what gives?
The answer is "No". One of my favourite quotes from Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Since @Mikemetroid defected, Khrome has gaining ground.

Smoothies is already a winner because even as a joke ppl talk about khrome everyday, even this thread somehow moved back from the myths and fan-lores to return here on MKX forum again, and more people are joking about Khrome.

ppl aren't realizing that paulo, ed boon and tyler to lurk around tym and somehow they might think all this khrome malarky is a character we really want, when in fact its just a joke, and then we will have zatanna again.
Absolutely insane, yet it sounds quite true.

Through the attempted mockery of Smoothies' idea of Khrome, they have lost. In their foolish taunting, they have given @khrome his victory. This was the story of Khrome's inclusion into the MK series: a story of how circulating popularity, even as a joke, has worked to the advantage of the one they have derided. So, whenever you see smoothies and wonder, "How did you get Khrome into MK?" Know that this can be answered only in the Twilight Zone.

If Khrome ever gets into MK, then we just passed by The Twilight Zone.

khrome

Master of The Universe
With one of her arms morphed into a dildo or something? HAHAHAhahahaha.
I'm still not a fan of this Khrome/Khromia crap. Definitely don't want another "pallete swap" characters when there's so many original characters from older games that need to return! *cough* Drahmin *cough*
It's not about palette swap, it's about liquid metal not been done in MK.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sure, I will tell the artist what u guys think
Tell him he needs to work more on his pose, this one looks like its on steroids and went all wrong.

He also needs to be creative with design, this one looks like was made by a 5 week artist in the making aside from the illustration work, the core concept of Khromia is just wrong, i don't like anything in this pic.

If your main goal is to get ppl interested into Khrome, the visual appeal is lacking and give the oposite effect of interest, the name creativity is lacking, for someone from mirror realm i think Khromia doesn't fit well with the character, that blade needs to go, its too cliché that Khromartie and Khrome, and Khromette and Khromia have all the same physical ability of shape shifter.

It would me much kooler if Khromia could create, control and shape metal at will without coming out constantly from her body.

(Ok i will stop, i was saving my passion to share with @noobde damn it)

How much you've paid for this?

khrome

Master of The Universe
Tell him he needs to work more on his pose, this one looks like its on steroids and went all wrong.

He also needs to be creative with design, this one looks like was made by a 5 week artist in the making aside from the illustration work, the core concept of Khromia is just wrong, i don't like anything in this pic.

If your main goal is to get ppl interested into Khrome, the visual appeal is lacking and give the oposite effect of interest, the name creativity is lacking, for someone from mirror realm i think Khromia doesn't fit well with the character, that blade needs to go, its too cliché that Khromartie and Khrome, and Khromette and Khromia have all the same physical ability of shape shifter.

It would me much kooler if Khromia could create, control and shape metal at will without coming out constantly from her body.

(Ok i will stop, i was saving my passion to share with @noobde damn it)

How much you've paid for this?
Over $100, and I still need to pay more -___-

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Well you have gotten Khrome's name out there but I doubt he's making it into MKX. They said that production in the next game begins when a game is released. So you can give them ideas of who you want in injustice 2