What's new

Khrome character Push Thread

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Where is Khrome boon and pako look at all these msgs we want khrome. Can we get it?

Honestly I live in fear they will make khrome as mocap 2.0 or meat 2.0 . Khrome needs to be in mkx :) and good imo. We don't need Khrome being Dan (as in street fighter for u fgc illiterates no offense)

#khromelife

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Where is Khrome boon and pako look at all these msgs we want khrome. Can we get it?

Honestly I live in fear they will make khrome as mocap 2.0 or meat 2.0 . Khrome needs to be in mkx :) and good imo. We don't need Khrome being Dan (as in street fighter for u fgc illiterates no offense)

#khromelife
Pako already knows about Khrome.

But he made it clear that there are people that would make it in before him :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Maybe he could be included in a liquid metal hotfix or patch...

khrome

Master of The Universe
@ Khrome, can i ask who are your fave MK characters of all time and why? ( Besides Khrome of course :D)
Scorpion is definitely the most iconic MK character so Scorpion. Storywise I like Sub-Zero the most but Cyborg Sub-Zero not so much. And Mileena :)

KeJo

Noob
Sooooo basically the fuckbaby of g.i.joe's Stormshadow and Glacius?

This concept is on par with deviantart Sonic fan characters.

Also, the rendering of the metal bits in those drawings looks less like metal and more like cum...

KUM FOR MKX!

khrome

Master of The Universe
nah still not feeling it.

Nah, Kum is a better character.
He needs his legend known, even if I have to go up to Chicago and forcibly shove Kum down NRS's throats to make it happen.
One man army, nice.

khrome

Master of The Universe
OMG the liquid metal T-1000 is back. OMG I'm losing it.

Please get T-1000 as special guest. I know Terminator is owned by Paramount Pictures, but Warner Bros. can just do what they did with Interstellar. Warner Bros., who produced and distributed some of Nolan’s previous films, negotiated with Paramount, traditionally a rival studio, to have a financial stake in Interstellar. Legendary Pictures, which formerly partnered with Warner Bros., also sought a stake. The three companies co-financed the film, and the production companies Syncopy and Lynda Obst Productions were enlisted.

Watch the Terminator Genisys Movie - Official Trailer

Last edited:

khrome

Master of The Universe
Spinning backfist, I would change punch for Khrome's blade thus making him behead opponent.

Then head flies up and Khrome kicks it away with this kick

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay...I'm gonna ask that you stop this.

Yes liquid metal is a cool visual gimmick. Yes MK can make Ninja work with that as a gimmick. Yes Khrome has a historical relationship to MK since he was a misprinted character toy that was made metallic. Yes we do not have a white ninja rep.

However ...this is almost spam at this point. Post after post of just you putting up images and descriptions of what you want isn't a conversation...its a blog. PM-ing so many folks on the boards into a conversation to promote Khrome (including myself) is also getting a little carried away. I thought at first it was going to be a "Hey neat idea, post a single thread with well thought out arguments of what it would add to the developers and leave it at that." sort of thing...it didn't take me long to see though that your "Khrome council" was just a place to talk about your fandom. I get having a fandom...it takes up your creative world. You dream of things happening related to it. It sits there at the front of your mind inserting itself into anything relative to the character. But this is more than a little much at this point. Its almost like the fanfiction folks that want something put in except this character actually is tethered to a real life mishap and cast like Ermac lend credence to the potential that MK may use that for something one day.

However, piling up images on the board like this and self bumping like crazy isn't really doing anything.

I checked the rules and there is nothing specific here on this, but this thread is just a blog. A ghost town to talk to oneself. I dig that your into the idea, but this isn't an organized petition or well presented case at all here the way you're conducting your posting. You're just posting up a fanpage at this point and you are the only person who has posted in this thread since NOVEMBER 2014.

I hope you get what you want, but you need to keep bloggy behavior stuff like this to your profile posts because this thread. isn't really a conversation at this point and hasn't been for some time. Feel free to PM and talk to mods if you feel I'm outta line saying this, but I just feel your not helping your case for Khrome with this thread.

You're coming across as that lone super fan that may just make some adopters of the idea want to distance themselves from it due to overpushing it and I know thats not what you want for this idea. Try asking folks questions about how they feel about the Khrome character and get their take on it more than going into that you think a basic martial arts move would be cool if it was Khrome doing it and you'll get more mileage on the idea, for example. Ideas grow if you leave them open to people to fill in the blanks...take Slenderman. That creepy thing was nothing but mystery and by leaving so much unsaid the internet took off with it. You want Khrome? Ask questions of people about what sorts of things they would expect a T1000 to do if it made up its own martial arts style. The variations in ideas would astound you.

This is a long post, but I felt you could use it to help you out here. No one is listening to this thread or posting in it and its because there is no conversation point anymore. Just images and the resounding idea that has been established...he's cool. Not much else to say there. Either yes or no if you think its cool and noteworthy enough to get turned into full canon by NRS. Saying something is cool over and over wont get people thinking about it...it just wears out the statement. And, thats whats happened here.

Sorry if it hurt to read this, but...I'm tired. Please, Khrome...if you're gonna blog like this. then put it in your profile stuff. There are a ton of characters, ninja themes, and other MK stuff folks also hope for and would like but going about things like this isn't an idea pitch to point out certain things to a developer to consider in the future or even really a conversation to pitch such ideas to the public anymore. Its just a blog for an imaginary character concept cooked up because a toy got misprinted.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I understand.Just thought someone needed to let him down easy. I think a liquid metal based martial arts style has potential, but this isn't a blog and thats what this thread turned into for several months.

Try asking folks what they think more than stating that something is awesome and an idea goes further is all I'm saying. Its cool to like stuff, but I know he wants this guy in the game and this way won't really do much is all I think. Bloggin in a thread wont do much but putting the image stuff on you profile and pose questions to folks related to the idea to get the wheels turning in the public on the thread works more. Ask more questions to promote more responses related to the topic. It works well and it stirs up imaginations to pose questions rather than keep tying folks down to a few things. Look how Slenderman took off because he stirred up questions and such with folks with this theme of spooky guy you don't know much about. The internet just kept filling in pieces.

Pose questions based on the theme of liquid metal martial arts and you'll get more responses than just posting any pictures that you can manage to find is all I'm getting at.

Just felt he needed some help is all. Nothing about that was meant as rude...just a statement of something hard that I felt he needed to come to terms with to help him come up with some other way to go about this. Might help him drum up more responses and ideas to grow the fanbase with him for the Khrome character.

Last edited: