What's new

Kharacters with Easy Execution?

Hi! I've pretty much asked this for every NRS game, so I'll keep asking. In fighting games, the weakest part of my game is execution. I'll read on here and hear from other people that there are "relatively easy" combos they will get in 10 minutes or so, I'll try that same combo and can maybe land it once in 30 minutes.

So in you're opinion, what do you say the Kharacters with the easiest execution requirements are? And I'm talking mainly bnb combos, I think pretty much every kharacter has hard combos (to me) if I try and go optimal. Please, I dont need people to tell me to practice more or that "mortal kombat already has easy execution compared to other fighting games!"

So which kharacters do you think have easy/easier bnb combos that you can do that are apart of their gameplan? I only play scorpion at the moment

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Aren't most characters easy to BnB with? Combo complexity has been toned down significantly from MKX so yeah.
I play Kano and Kotal Kahn and their bnbs are very simple for example, but then looking at all the top tiers, none of them have difficult combos either.
In this game, I think the principle of "go with whomever you like the most" applies more than in any other previous title, considering how well balanced the game is.

Aren't most characters easy to BnB with? Combo complexity has been toned down significantly from MKX so yeah.
I play Kano and Kotal Kahn and their bnbs are very simple for example, but then looking at all the top tiers, none of them have difficult combos either.
In this game, I think the principle of "go with whomever you like the most" applies more than in any other previous title, considering how well balanced the game is.
I've tried a handful of kharacters, I really think you're underplaying how bad I am at execution. Kotals special, the one he uses to launch (it looks like am amulet uppercut) is hard for me to land consistently. I've tried just picking whoever but so far they have combos I'll land 1/20 times in practice, not even in a real match

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I've tried a handful of kharacters, I really think you're underplaying how bad I am at execution. Kotals special, the one he uses to launch (it looks like am amulet uppercut) is hard for me to land consistently. I've tried just picking whoever but so far they have combos I'll land 1/20 times in practice, not even in a real match
In that case, I really think you're better off spending a good amount of time building up your execution. That way, you'll be much more versatile as a player, instead of having to depend on an easy character (that you may not like personality or gameplay wise) as a crutch.
Just my 2 cents, keep labbing and when your execution is built enough, you'll be enjoy most characters in the game.

In that case, I really think you're better off spending a good amount of time building up your execution. That way, you'll be much more versatile as a player, instead of having to depend on an easy character (that you may not like personality or gameplay wise) as a crutch.
Just my 2 cents, keep labbing and when your execution is built enough, you'll be enjoy most characters in the game.
Thank you for the advice, but I already do this lol. Literally most of my time is spent in practice mode. I put in the OP that I understand this, practicing more is always a given. What kharacters do you think have the easiest execution since you think they are all easy?

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Thank you for the advice, but I already do this lol. Literally most of my time is spent in practice mode. I put in the OP that I understand this, practicing more is always a given. What kharacters do you think have the easiest execution since you think they are all easy?
Liu Kang is easy. All his mid screen stuff is just string into special.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Probably Sonya, Baraka, Noob and Geras, I guess? Their damage output is pretty high, with pretty simple execution.

Shao Kahn. It’s easy to play him it’s hard to win tho.
That's cool, I dont mind bottom tier, I just want fun and easier execution. I dont care if the rest of their game is hard either, execution is literally the main thing I struggle with more than normal

stokedAF

casual kahnage
That's cool, I dont mind bottom tier, I just want fun and easier execution. I dont care if the rest of their game is hard either, execution is literally the main thing I struggle with more than normal
Shao Kahn is very basic and fun to play. The hardest part about him is learning the spacing and punishing mistakes with big damage. It’s easy to do but finding opportunities to do it is pretty tough.

Dunno about Kitana. I only play Kahn.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
I haven't put any time into Sub-Zero myself yet, but everyone I've seen has said he's fairly basic. You could probably give him a shot with some success.