What's new

Kharacter Intro/Outro, Moves, and Gear/Skin Speculations & Ideas!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Now that we know who's the game, I figured we could start speculating what moves they could all have and what kind of gear and variation names they could have. And, of course, what their fatalities, brutalities, intros, and outros could look like.

Since Mileena is my absolute fav I'll use her as an example.

INTROS:

For Mileena, in terms of intros, I would kill for one that resembles her MK9 intro with her dancing or skipping onto the flight line. In fact, I want that sort of personality for her all around. I love the childish, but the insane personality that she had in MK9

They could also have one with her teleporting in from the sky. That could be sick. Or as well as her ball rolling in, maybe she does the ball roll in and then a sick handstand and an acrobatic flip of some kind.

OUTROS:

I think for an outro she could have one where she throws her sais at the camera and it goes slow-mo. That's a very neat and simple one.

Or if she has her mask on all the time she could have an outro where she seductively walks towards the camera then rips off the mask, going in for a bite, then it goes slow-mo as her jaw stretches open. I feel like that would be very dope, very true to the character. Bonus points if she grabs the camera as if it's a person for that personal creepy factor.

There's a lot of interesting ways they could take her character in terms of showing off her personality. Which is something they've made it clear they are taking very seriously for this game Showing off these character's personalities in a way they haven't done before.

MOVES/VARIATION NAMES:

I don't know what kind of specific moves or variations she could have, but I know for a fact that if one isn't named "Let's Dance" I'm gonna be upset! Haha, of course now that we can name variations ourselves that's possible.

I know I want a lot of acrobatics in her moves. Crazy flips. Crazy stabs. Crazy...everything. I want her to be quick, crazy, a lil' sexy, but a lot of fun. I feel like that's always been her character and it would be awesome to see how it works out in MK11.

SKINS/GEAR:

Skins: I want a skin that resembles her Deception/Armaggedon/MK9 Alternate. I'm sure her mask/hair and sais will be gear so we'll be able to give her a veil (hopefully one that's just a lil' transparent so you can just barely see her teeth through it.) but I loved the big open sleeves of that and thought it looked dope. I love the long veil and the ponytail is a definite fav.

Obviously, they can cover up a bit of her skin so it's a least a little more practical in terms of staying up lol. No toilet paper skins though of course.

And of course I want MK3 skins for all the female ninjas as well. Compared to the MK2 klassic female costume I think MK3 just outsold. I love the lace up the middle and I prefer the top bun to the bob hairstyle.

But all-in-all, I just want more unique skins for Mileena this time around. I feel like she got shafted in MKX because two of her skins were practically identical. I want her personality to really shine this time around.

What are your thoughts? I wanna know what you guys think the roster could end up looking like. There are a few characters I'm particularly interested in seeing besides Mileena of course. Noob, Frost, Jacqui, and the newbies all seem super interesting to me and I'm hype to see how they reimagined them for this new installment! Feel free to speculate and let everyone know your hopes for the characters we know will be in MK11!

What kind of skins/gear/moves do you want to see? Let's hear your ideas for some dope intros/outros/fatalities and what would you name the character's variations? :D:D:D

Get creative!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Oh look at this. . lol
But yep DA/Armageddon Mileena is dope & putting something down to that first belt seems less gravity defying .
I like the MK/DC Kitana era stuff...& they gotta throw in that Johnny Cage DA belt right?
Looking foward to what the other Johnny outros are though.
I would like a round win pose from noob where he does the trust fall thru the ground think I always like how that looks.

xXRagingFlameXx

Oh look at this. . lol
But yep DA/Armageddon Mileena is dope & putting something down to that first belt seems less gravity defying .
I like the MK/DC Kitana era stuff...& they gotta throw in that Johnny Cage DA belt right?
Looking foward to what the other Johnny outros are though.
I would like a round win pose from noob where he does the trust fall thru the ground think I always like how that looks.
About Mileena's outfit: I agree! And if they wanna show cleavage they could give her like...a cleavage window or something. A diamond shape from the neck to the top belt I think would look nice. She'd still have her stomach showing too and I don't see a problem with her showing her legs so maybe people won't have seizures over her being too covered.

Johnny's DA belt is too sick to be left out. I think that might be one of his gear pieces, but I could be wrong. But if it is, not giving us the DA belt would be a crime.

I think Sub-Zero does a trust fall in one of his round win animations, but I wouldn't see a problem with both of them having that...since they are brothers. The effects would be different and I think it'd be cooler with Noob. But, I find Noob cooler than Sub anyway lol.

Saint Op Omen

About Mileena's outfit: I agree! And if they wanna show cleavage they could give her like...a cleavage window or something. A diamond shape from the neck to the top belt I think would look nice. She'd still have her stomach showing too and I don't see a problem with her showing her legs so maybe people won't have seizures over her being too covered.

Johnny's DA belt is too sick to be left out. I think that might be one of his gear pieces, but I could be wrong. But if it is, not giving us the DA belt would be a crime.

I think Sub-Zero does a trust fall in one of his round win animations, but I wouldn't see a problem with both of them having that...since they are brothers. The effects would be different and I think it'd be cooler with Noob. But, I find Noob cooler than Sub anyway lol.
Noob can fall back from the ceiling or something lol
also sub or frost need to ride in like iceman at least once. .
Also kotal replacing your head with a totem would be cool..

xXRagingFlameXx

The one fatality I always wanted to see but tech wise would be hard to pull off is Sub freezing someone into solid ice & then lighting a fire under them & you just watch them melt. .
Omg that could be dope. It could be similar to Johnny Cage's 'Deadly Uppercut' MK11 fatality. In terms of being super cinematic. He could freeze them and just walk away and then time starts to pass by, and it's going super quick (they could visualize this with like...a clock going super fast in the corner, something corny lol) and they quickly melt. I think that could be cool.

Saint Op Omen

Omg that could be dope. It could be similar to Johnny Cage's 'Deadly Uppercut' MK11 fatality. In terms of being super cinematic. He could freeze them and just walk away and then time starts to pass by, and it's going super quick (they could visualize this with like...a clock going super fast in the corner, something corny lol) and they quickly melt. I think that could be cool.
oh good idea im sure like just cycling night/day light really fast would get the point across...

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Kotal: A lot of things with his self-sacrifice, solar lights, maybe even aztec/tropical birds flying away during his intro/outro.

D'Vorah: Disgusting things with different types of bugs, I loved her outro in X, so I hope it returns with a new blast.

Shang Tsung: Hope they go wild with the shapeshifting teases and insults to the ones he's fighting, stealing souls and another shapeshift into the loser will be cool for his outro.

Erron Black: Showing off his skill or taking off his mask finally, maybe playing around with his strange artifact tools like the sand bombs.

Cetrion: Growing from flowers, and in her winning pose she makes plants and vines grow around her like mother Gaia. Feeding her plant minions would also be cool.

Liu Kang: That dragon morph thing in X was pretty awesome, hope it returns, his fire skills and dragon stuff is all I need to see.

Kung Lao: I don't know, things with the hat I guess.

Kano: Spitting, gnarring, being aggressive, cut-throat death-treats.

Kitana: Dances, fan-stuff and acting like a princess.

Mileena: Most of her special moves, her eating a ripped off head in the start, then showing her huge mouth to the camera.

Jax: I don't care, probably that boring sigar stuff again.

Jacqui, stuff with her exo-skeleton.

Kollector: So much awesome stuff could be done with him probably, but I don't know anything yet.

Cassie Cringe: GREEN LANTERN STUFF, or die.

Frost: Vain stuff, her looking in mirrors of ice, her walking like an ice queen, her admiring her own ice clones, her coming is as iceman from x-men.

Noob Saibot: I hope a lot of fun with his shadow clone, and with his void teleport powers. Can't wait to see them!

Shinnok: Lots of stuff with necromancy and demons, they could make him work this time without Quan Chi being in the game.

xXRagingFlameXx

Kotal: A lot of things with his self-sacrifice, solar lights, maybe even aztec/tropical birds flying away during his intro/outro.

D'Vorah: Disgusting things with different types of bugs, I loved her outro in X, so I hope it returns with a new blast.

Shang Tsung: Hope they go wild with the shapeshifting teases and insults to the ones he's fighting, stealing souls and another shapeshift into the loser will be cool for his outro.

Erron Black: Showing off his skill or taking off his mask finally, maybe playing around with his strange artifact tools like the sand bombs.

Cetrion: Growing from flowers, and in her winning pose she makes plants and vines grow around her like mother Gaia. Feeding her plant minions would also be cool.

Liu Kang: That dragon morph thing in X was pretty awesome, hope it returns, his fire skills and dragon stuff is all I need to see.

Kung Lao: I don't know, things with the hat I guess.

Kano: Spitting, gnarring, being aggressive, cut-throat death-treats.

Kitana: Dances, fan-stuff and acting like a princess.

Mileena: Most of her special moves, her eating a ripped off head in the start, then showing her huge mouth to the camera.

Jax: I don't care, probably that boring sigar stuff again.

Jacqui, stuff with her exo-skeleton.

Kollector: So much awesome stuff could be done with him probably, but I don't know anything yet.

Cassie Cringe: GREEN LANTERN STUFF, or die.

Frost: Vain stuff, her looking in mirrors of ice, her walking like an ice queen, her admiring her own ice clones, her coming is as iceman from x-men.

Noob Saibot: I hope a lot of fun with his shadow clone, and with his void teleport powers. Can't wait to see them!

Shinnok: Lots of stuff with necromancy and demons, they could make him work this time without Quan Chi being in the game.
Lots of really good ideas here!

Shang Tsung most definitely needs an outro where he turns into the opponent. Intro too. Similar to his MK9 intro I believe.

The ideas for Cetrion are dope. I want her to be very green in terms of lots of plants and flowers. I want her to be like Poison Ivy......but a lot more powerful and not evil lol.

Mileena walking into the fight already eating a human head lmfao that'd be dope af. Very vicious.

And I really like the idea of Frost checking out her ice clones lmao. It'd be dope to have an intro where it just pans up an ice clone of her and then you see her put her arm on the ice clone's shoulder all cocky like "Yup, I made that. Y'all were worried I got Sub-Zero's clone? Good. Cause I do."

Cassie Cyrus

Yeah, just like I had in mind, but instead of the arm around the ice clone, I image her to walk around the ice clone, sexy putting only one nail/finger on it and walking around it before it melts away.
OR she walks towards a ice clone of herself which is already on the field, and she checks her face/hair in the mirror-like ice, laughing arrogant and selfish like an ice queen would.

I wish Cetrion is a neutral character, I love neutral characters.

Kollector could show some awesome random artifacts of the opponent he collected over the years, like showing a older version of Kung Lao's hat when he's facing Kung Lao, or a older variant of kitana's fans.

xXRagingFlameXx

Yeah, just like I had in mind, but instead of the arm around the ice clone, I image her to walk around the ice clone, sexy putting only one nail/finger on it and walking around it before it melts away.
OR she walks towards a ice clone of herself which is already on the field, and she checks her face/hair in the mirror-like ice, laughing arrogant and selfish like an ice queen would.
I just think her interacting with the ice clone in any form would be dope. I feel like the ice clone never gets interacted with. We only see it during the match or round win taunts for Sub-Zero in MKX. Never in an intro or outro.

I really think they're gonna give her the ice clone though cause we haven't seen Sub with it at all (In gameplay at least. He does have the fatality where he uses the ice clone, but that could be it). I'd be fine with it though tbh. I never really used Sub-Zero anyway. I usually prefer female characters so I'm hype for Frost.

Cassie Cyrus

I don’t prefer any gender over another, though in Frost case, I do like the female ice user better.

I never understood the hate she got for being another ice_user, especially when we have so much fire users in the game.

I hope she has the ice clone, it suits her perfectly.

xXRagingFlameXx

I don’t prefer any gender over another, though in Frost case, I do like the female ice user better.

I never understood the hate she got for being another ice_user, especially when we have so much fire users in the game.

I hope she has the ice clone, it suits her perfectly.
Yeah, I don't get that either. It's like, they gave us Killer Frost in Injustice: Gods Among Us, then gave us Captain Cold in Injustice 2. Both were completely different. They then gave us Sub-Zero in Injustice 2. And he was completely unique to both of them.

People act like NRS aren't smart or creative enough to make them both different and unique to one another. There are a lot of ways they can take both characters. I mean, if they didn't think they could do it, they wouldn't have put her in, Y'know?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wanna see straps Mileena :D

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see tons of costumes for everyone. I kind of wish Sub's scar would show a little more and I can't wait to shade Noob blue or darker blue.

As for outros the only one i want is for either Cassie or Sonya to have one featuring a motorcycle, god i have wanted to see Sonya on a motorcycle in game ever since i got her MK9 ending give it to me netherealm pls

Saint Op Omen

While not really for a specific character i kinda hope all the non earthrealm people get earthrealm casual inspired outfits i think it would be fun.
Ok this is good I can't stop laughing thinking of the stupid shit that this would entail...Baraka in skinny jeans or Kotal in a Hawaiian shirt.

Ok this is good I can't stop laughing thinking of the stupid shit that this would entail...Baraka in skinny jeans or Kotal in a Hawaiian shirt.
Literally Kotal in a Hawaiian shirt was the entire reason that i wrote that lol. Well that and i saw the new Cardi b and Bruno mars music video and thought that Mileena would look great in Cardis outfit