What's new

Strategy KHAOTIC_xWULFx Cyborg MU Chart

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I use to think Harley was that bad. But...I can get in with gunshot. When I have a life lead. I can kind of zone. She recovers fast enough to block ground NB. So you take 4% and I 2%. MB air nova blast does make it hard tho. Not saying. This is an easy match but it's not sinesrro now that's a 3-7

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Damn man, this is some seriously up-playing lol

I can never believe that AM-Cyborg is a 5-5. Why do you think 5-5? I think you and I should go over that a bit before you make up your tutorial...

Also, GA is a 6-4 or 5-5. His arrows really prevent you from getting decent zoning started and he has much better footsies than cyborg (with good mixup and end game).
And harley 7-3? Also just curious, maybe you could list who you have been playing to get your MU exp?

Good luck at west coast warzone

Edit: Still coming to SJ?

@NorCal-Cyborg

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

I can never believe that AM-Cyborg is a 5-5. Why do you think 5-5? I think you and I should go over that a bit before you make up your tutorial...

Also, GA is a 6-4 or 5-5. His arrows really prevent you from getting decent zoning started and he has much better footsies than cyborg (with good mixup and end game).
And harley 7-3? Also just curious, maybe you could list who you have been playing to get your MU exp?

@NorCal-Cyborg
I truly think Joker 7-3s Cyborg. I just don't understand how you will ever damage me.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I truly think Joker 7-3s Cyborg. I just don't understand how you will ever damage me.
Ehh, I don't know man. Last time we were playing (like 4 months ago) it felt 5-5. I can grapple your j2/j3 on reaction, and ground fireballs get favorable chip/trade with gunshot. It is true Iafb are close to useless (except MB fireball). But yeah the chip damage is pretty frustrating I feel. Then any air-air trades I read, I get to put up a TA.

I think Joker wins 6-4, but 7-3 seems a bit much

Lets play it again soon though!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Ehh, I don't know man. Last time we were playing (like 4 months ago) it felt 5-5. I can grapple your j2/j3 on reaction, and ground fireballs get favorable chip/trade with gunshot. It is true Iafb are close to useless (except MB fireball). But yeah the chip damage is pretty frustrating I feel. Then any air-air trades I read, I get to put up a TA.

I think Joker wins 6-4, but 7-3 seems a bit much

Lets play it again soon though!
I will fully reply later but this is all I have time to say now

You can not grapple a 6 and 9f, respectively, air move out of the air. If you're doing so, it's a read.

ground traders arent that favorable at all actually, only when im hella low on hp, iafb are very good from certain rangers still, chip damage will rarely be done and air to air is good luck

ill elaborate more later, these arent my developed arguments at all.

i havent played the game, offline or online in 6 months but ill pick it back up a bit so we can play. ive also gone back to a more calm and less button happy playstyle so there should be a major difference like I believe it should.

its all about the start of the match, what NW players will do is B2, jump back wing dings or just back dash, and what i like to do in the match is backdash, when i backdash i avoid the B2 and jump back Wing dings but what can beat my Backdash is flying grayson and it allows NW to get in and once he is in its kinda hard to get him off, the match is stil bad for NW. Not alot of ppl are going to do flying grayson at the start if a match but if they do, they are in, thats why it isnt 7-3 in Cyborg favorite, its 6-4 but its a hard 6-4 for NW
Flying grayson in the particular mu is only based off of a good read when cyborg attempts a fireball depending on how close NW is to him so that really isn't helping. Cyborg limits NWs mobility too much meaning at the highest level, NW can't jump which pretty much shuts wingdings down. Also NW can't trade with cyborg due to the recovery of his ground fireball so I would have to hope to catch him slipping. NW can't play in staff unless he gets in which is hard work because while trying to get in, NW is eating chip and mind u that jumping on cyborg would b dumb because the smart cyborg player will shoot me down even if I attempt a wingding which would pretty much put NW back at full screen and then it all starts over again. I honestly just don't see it being 6-4 at the highest level.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
can someone give me a more realistic cyborg mu chart for my big tier/mu chart, this looks way too optimistic...

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
I use to think Harley was that bad. But...I can get in with gunshot. When I have a life lead. I can kind of zone. She recovers fast enough to block ground NB. So you take 4% and I 2%. MB air nova blast does make it hard tho. Not saying. This is an easy match but it's not sinesrro now that's a 3-7
well the sinstero MU is alil different, most SS players will start off with B1, 2 ( please bare with me i dont know what the exact move is called but i will go over it in the tutorial) and there are two thing Cyborg can do about that, One he can do a neutral jumping 2 and continue with B 1,2,3 which means he takes the first bar of meter and he can take about 31% of life away. Two or he can just do crouching 3. In my opinion that MU is much like the Zod vs Sinstero MU, whoever can get that first 20-30% help led will most likely win, but its still hard for Cyborg cuz Sinstero has better zoning

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior

@NorCal-Cyborg
Ok lol i was ready for this of course ppl are going to want to know why i have cyborg aquaman as 5-5, i will try my BEST to explain this threw typing so please bare with me
STEP ONE: What makes the MU "Bad for Cyborg"
Aquaman's From the deep, water shield, and trident rush

STEP TWO: Explain how the MU isnt as bad as everyone thinks ( The hard part)
Well first lets start off but saying that Cyborg's main objective in this MU is to zone its what he was made to do. (where the 5-5 comes into play)

Cyborg's Nova Blaster on hit does 8.00% and on block it does 2.00% and guess what... Aquaman's FTD (from the deep) NON meter burn does 8.00% on hit and on block it does 2.00% .
now this takes practice, but if your Cyborg and you do and meter burn Nova Blaster in the air at the highest point not only will AM's from the deep whiff but the fireball will punish the FTD
Where ALOT of Cyborg players do wrong in this MU is use the move Target Acquired. In this MU that move means death from Aquaman, if you do that move your going to eat a 8-20.00% combo that can really mess the match up if you want to see gameplay of a prime example of that go on youtube and type in "Tom Brady vs jailhouse" Aquaman vs Cyborg" now you should be at around mid to full screen when fighting aquaman cuz you can punish from the deep on start ( ill show that in the tutorial) if you do these things i have listed more than likely fighting Aquaman will be simple ( hope i explained that well )