What's new

Match Footage KH Showtime vs KH Cat casuals

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
That free rain got bodied, starlet on the other hand was a problem

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Beat me until I learned the mu and download complete, but I do think rain is under rated as hell

Beat me until I learned the mu and download complete, but I do think rain is under rated as hell

my rain is not downloaded lol i rarely bring him out n i have yet to use all the tools he is capable of using to keep sonya out we will see :) i challenge u to a first to 5 next time :0

Espio

Kokomo
Wow that was impressive, I feel uppercutting out of pressure is underutilized so it's nice to see a high level player utilizing their character's fast uppercuts a lot to get out of Kabal's NDC pressure, I think in many cases if used right they're better than down 3 or down 1 to get out of pressure, especially since they have pushback and many are -5 on block and 7 frames (like Sonya's, Quan Chi's and Stryker's).

Great matches, KH scene always has really awesome footage :).

Wow that was impressive, I feel uppercutting out of pressure is underutilized so it's nice to see a high level player utilizing their character's fast uppercuts a lot to get out of Kabal's NDC pressure, I think in many cases if used right they're better than down 3 or down 1 to get out of pressure, especially since they have pushback and many are -5 and 7 frames on block (like Sonya's, Quan Chi's and Stryker's).

Great matches, KH scene always has really awesome footage :).
Yo how many frames is strykers? Lol seems like 6 frames

GhosT

Noob
His zoning vs sonya isn't that bad, patience is the key her d4 stop those iagb and you bait and wiff punish

You showed me something just now that i should have realized on my own. I remember watching kitanas dash block gas blast and catch kabal with a d1 while IAGB.. and i feel stupid for not using sonyas d4 the same way. I have been grinding the kabal MU with kenshi hard for several weeks, and i think I would have been better off grinding it with sonya.

P.S when i was watching the clip this part : 8:50 - 9:05 i got hype from those mixups lol.. Good stuff showtime, your sonya has leveled up so much, i remember after insomnia i think it was you picked her up? From then to now you have really went beast mode.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You showed me something just now that i should have realized on my own. I remember watching kitanas dash block gas blast and catch kabal with a d1
When a Kitana starts dashblocking at you from range, it's usually the f2 you have to worry about rather than d1.