What's new

Match Footage KH Showtime vs KH Cat casuals

B Pryme

Noob
Your sonya is amazing, but I think that if you're losing to kabal in tourney you should switch to reptile. Good luck to all KH at dallas!!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Your sonya is amazing, but I think that if you're losing to kabal in tourney you should switch to reptile. Good luck to all KH at dallas!!
he wont switch to reptile cus he loses that easily.. reptile has no armor so it sucks.. plus i know the match up so well.. sonya can win the match if played well..

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
he wont switch to reptile cus he loses that easily.. reptile has no armor so it sucks.. plus i know the match up so well.. sonya can win the match if played well..
Reptile has armor on EX slide.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Reptile has armor on his EX Acid Slide, what are you talking about? However, I can't really see it or any of his other tools being useful against Kabal, so I give you points there.

I'm still skeptical about Sonya's chances of winning the match-up. If ever I play any Kabals, Freddys, and maybe Kenshis at MLG, they are getting Raiden or Noob Saibot. Probably won't make me much better off, but better than getting outzoned and not being able to mount a counterattack.

Skitzo

Noob
Reptile has armor on his EX Acid Slide, what are you talking about? However, I can't really see it or any of his other tools being useful against Kabal, so I give you points there.

I'm still skeptical about Sonya's chances of winning the match-up. If ever I play any Kabals, Freddys, and maybe Kenshis at MLG, they are getting Raiden or Noob Saibot. Probably won't make me much better off, but better than getting outzoned and not being able to mount a counterattack.
Kabal would still be a problem.

@Showtime your sonya has come a long way since the last time i saw you using her watching this video make me want to play the game competitively again it sux that i have not been able to play the game the way i like to play it since mlg anaheim.

if i come back to play competitively again one day you are definally one of the players i would like to play against again

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
His zoning vs sonya isn't that bad, patience is the key her d4 stop those iagb and you bait and wiff punish

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Reptile has armor on EX slide.
Who in the right mind would use that? It's hella unsafe on block. And sometimes the second part does not hit and only does like 10 percent damage.

When Sonya has ex cartwheel that leads to a full combo and is safe as block as well.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Who in the right mind would use that? It's hella unsafe on block. And sometimes the second part does not hit and only does like 10 percent damage.

When Sonya has ex cartwheel that leads to a full combo and is safe as block as well.
There's a pretty big difference between good armor, and no armor.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Evil_Riu48 - Thanks a lot man it means a lot coming from you, if you come to dallas we can definitely plwy if not I'm might come to nec

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2