What's new

KevoDaMan Wins CFAS Wednesday Night Strikes (7/29/15) In Manassas!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I remember when playing Shinnok was a rare and respectable thing, now thanks to tier whores like this guy, Shinnok is compared to cancer.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I honestly don't think tier whoring is a thing
you are right, everybody loves playing shinnok and predator as mutch as they loved playing tanya or lao before, and the fact that all those people love the same character at the same stages of the game is absolutely random.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
I don't get what the problem is with picking a high tier character?

You pick low tier, you get bodied by some1 with a high tier character & you're out.

You play a high tier character & you give yourself a chance.

It's a no brainer

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I don't get what the problem is with picking a high tier character?

You pick low tier, you get bodied by some1 with a high tier character & you're out.

You play a high tier character & you give yourself a chance.

It's a no brainer
it gets embarassing when people start playing chars they probably don't even like just for the win. if someone like f0xy that clearly loves kung lao, actually plays him, it shouldn't be a problem.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
It's called playing to win.
It's embarrassing to pick a character that gives you a better chance to win money?
ye, the tanya CEO top 8 was really sad, same with MK9's kabal. I get that people want to win money, but I will always respect a loyalist more, after all MK is still a game, even if you can win so mutch cash.

ps: both the 2 comments and the like drop came from Predators mains, coincidence?

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
ye, the tanya CEO top 8 was really sad, same with MK9's kabal. I get that people want to win money, but I will always respect a loyalist more, after all MK is still a game, even if you can win so mutch cash.

ps: both the 2 comments and the like drop came from Predators mains, coincidence?
You must dislike a lot of the pro players as the majority of them use high tier characters & jump on the bandwagon when they see some1 may be a bit broken. The small minority of players that stay loyal to their characters lose in the tournys & win zero cash (most cases), but hey I'm sure your respect will soften the blow.

As for the ppl that 'like' the comments, fair play to them for picking Predator, I'm sure they're winning a hell of alot more than they're losing right now.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
You must dislike a lot of the pro players as the majority of them use high tier characters & jump on the bandwagon when they see some1 may be a bit broken. The small minority of players that stay loyal to their characters lose in the tournys & win zero cash (most cases), but hey I'm sure your respect will soften the blow.

As for the ppl that 'like' the comments, fair play to them for picking Predator, I'm sure they're winning a hell of alot more than they're losing right now.
I think that character loyalists will win more with time. and I actually know the feeling of a top tier, my Bone Shaper got buffed and I started winning a ton.