What's new

Kevo Da Man returns for MKX

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
What's a KevoDaMan? I followed MK9 and IGAU but I don't think I remember him....no offense if he's on here, I'm just drawing a blank

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
YES!!!!!!!!! I'm friends with his bro and we got on king of the hill and he taught me more about match ups and my character in 20 min then TYM had in endless thread readings

Lone

KHAOTIC
Why does some of TYM have a problem with him? I only know of him from winning 2 or 3 tournaments back in 2012, beating out Fox and Khaotik, iirc.

Played him online once, seemed like a good dude.

Why does some of TYM have a problem with him? I only know of him from winning 2 or 3 tournaments back in 2012, beating out Fox and Khaotik, iirc.

Played him online once, seemed like a good dude.
Its just how this site is, ppl will dick eat certain players and their behavior and at the same time hate/dislike other players for similar behavior. Just how it goes around here.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
Its just how this site is, ppl will dick eat certain players and their behavior and at the same time hate/dislike other players for similar behavior. Just how it goes around here.
whoa whoa, kevo was known for being super toxic at tournaments and for being a huge troll in casuals. trolling online is different than at an actual tournament, so i think he just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. i bought chinese food and welcomed him to chicago, and he just trolled me w/ johnny cage and wouldnt block lol

(because if i buy u fucking chinese, i expect some serious casuals god dammit)

whoa whoa, kevo was known for being super toxic at tournaments and for being a huge troll in casuals. trolling online is different than at an actual tournament, so i think he just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. i bought chinese food and welcomed him to chicago, and he just trolled me w/ johnny cage and wouldnt block lol
I dont disagree with you, Im sure ppl have their reasons, Im just saying Ive seen many a top player act like an ass and do and say stupid things and ppl forget it and let it be, but I dig what you sayin

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Say what y'all want, but he bodied a lot of the top players, had consistent top 8 and beat a whole region while winning majors in the process...

He is a dick tho lol, but he was never an asshole to me so idc. (maybe cuz I was one of the few who could beat him :REO)

Plus he was young back then. Give him a break lol

@KevoDaMaN