What's new

General/Other - Sorcerer Ketchup makes top 8 Evo with Sorecer Quan!

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
I am rooting for ketchup and the Milky Reptile! hopefully ketchup does not have to go up against gross, since cassie can get out of portal setups in the corner for free (assuming gross even knows the matchup specifics for sorcerer though) If not go ham on his ass!!

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Hoping we'll still get to see Ketchups corner chip setup.
It's his signature IMO, but have not seen it at EVO yet.
Wouldn't it be hype if he took the match by chipping out 50-60% on someone?

The Honeybee vs Ketchup match is going to be hype.
2 players with a very strong offense and setups that can fuck you up in no time.

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
I just looked at top 8 again, only real threat here for ketchup is honeybee IMO thats a pain in the ass matchup. I'm stoked though, cant wait!!!!!

@PND_Ketchup , please win the whole thing :)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I am rooting for ketchup and the Milky Reptile! hopefully ketchup does not have to go up against gross, since cassie can get out of portal setups in the corner for free (assuming gross even knows the matchup specifics for sorcerer though) If not go ham on his ass!!
Gross isn't in top 8. Could you elaborate on cassie getting out of portal setups for free?

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
I didn't get to catch Evo live. Apart from top 8, is there stream footage of Ketchup? I couldn't find any on srkevo7 top 32 stream...

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Thanks for the amazing words guys!

Sorry I didn't perform better. I wasn't ready for just how much tournament nerves would hit me on that main stage and I really struggled to hold them in.

All I wanted to do was prove that Sorceror is just as good as Summoner, hopefully I succeeded for you all :)

Woolay!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Thanks for the amazing words guys!

Sorry I didn't perform better. I wasn't ready for just how much tournament nerves would hit me on that main stage and I really struggled to hold them in.

All I wanted to do was prove that Sorceror is just as good as Summoner, hopefully I succeeded for you all :)

Woolay!
You didn't disappoint. You're playing Quan at a level that has reset the bar for everyone else.