What's new

Kenshi's able to reflect projectiles

As a Nightwolf player I felt like, I dont know, weird. One of the things that makes Nightwolf unique is his ability to reflects things... It's like a ''i dont want to share the last piece of pie'' feeling. What does this say about me?

zee

Icy
As a Nightwolf player I felt like, I dont know, weird. One of the things that makes Nightwolf unique is his ability to reflects things... It's like a ''i dont want to share the last piece of pie'' feeling. What does this say about me?
It's the same way I, as a Sub-Zero main, would feel if Rain turns out to have some nonsense like a water clone... lol.

It is what it is. ;)

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
Well at least Nightwolf will have someone to play tennis with XD

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Holy shit. Water Clone! Time to recall Rain to add this.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
This may be true but I also think he will not have a teleport. If he does then that would be ridiculous. I think that he will have slow combos and slow specials. High damage but slow. And no ranged projectile of his own, save for his flying blade.

Maybe, like Ermac he will rely on getting the opponent to make a mistake then punish them crazy.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I don't know, I play a lot of Sub-Zero. I don't feel weird about Cyrax's net. Scorpion and Sektor's telepunches are almost functionally identical (almost) and I doubt anyone's weird with that.

Now, if Kenshi can reflect Cyrax nets and Noob shadow tackles, then you should definitely feel weird. Haha

Regardless, you still have shoulder. Let's see Kenshi reflect that shit.

Wenis of Lore

Celestial
It's the same way I, as a Sub-Zero main, would feel if Rain turns out to have some nonsense like a water clone... lol.

It is what it is. ;)

i have the same irrational fear of rain.... what if they gave him water-forceballs to copy reptiles element that ISN'T water.... i would feel betrayed. but as you said, it is what it is!

EDIT: they should just give him mario's F.L.U.D.D. instead, lol.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
i have the same irrational fear of rain.... what if they gave him water-forceballs to copy reptiles element that ISN'T water.... i would feel betrayed. but as you said, it is what it is!

EDIT: they should just give him mario's F.L.U.D.D. instead, lol.
I can totally see them giving Rain a water version of slime balls >.<

dont disappoint NRS