What's new

Kenshi Kombo Thread

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Apparently, the trolling xx bitching that goes on in the discussion thread isn't an effective combo for getting him released any faster.

Sorry, no video.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I hate how every cat acts the same way when you scratch it's ass.

NRS should nerf that.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not every cat. My mom's cat just sits there and then either bites or scratches you.

Man, I just woke up hungover from last night and got trolled bigtime by THTB's post. LMFAO. Not nice sir, taking advantage of poor ol' drunks.:bad::bad::rofl:

Hex

Noob
jump in 2, f2, 2, b1, 1,1, db1, dash, uppercut 32% Midscreen meterless.

OR, for a low mixup:
jump in 2, f3,2, db1, dash, uppercut 26% Midscreen meterless.
It's a start!

The uppercut can be replaced with any other ender in both of these.
He can use Spirit Charge, Tele-Fury, or Uppercut, but uppercut gives the most DMG, besides X-Ray.

jump in 2, f2,2,b1, db1, X-ray does 44% damage.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Only messed around with him for a few minutes, and I'm terrible at coming up with combos myself, but it's a start:
f22b1, dash, f22b1, shoulder charge 30%

Why is Kenshi's damage so damn lown i've been toying with his combos and barely getting over 20%

Edit 40 % xray f2,2,b1, dash, f2,2,db1, xray

Hex

Noob
Just found a 33%.
jump in 2, f2 2 b1, 1 1 db1, f2 2 bf3.
12 hits!

and that last move can be replaced with bf2 instead of bf3 if you want. its easier, and the same damage.
Also good for spacing.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Screw you guys who're hung over, I couldn't even have one beer last night! Can't drink for another 8 months, shit sucks.

Hex

Noob
It looks like all of Kenshi's X-ray combos and their variants tend to be 44% no matter what. I've done 8 hit, 9 hit, and 12 hit X-ray combos that all result in 44%.

Hex

Noob
yeah, you'd think that after the dash doing a 2,1, b2 then xray would do more but it only does 45%. your 46% is better and much easier. Wanna Kenshi battle?

Edit: Just found a 47% X-ray.

JiP, f2,2,b1, dash,2,db1,2, x-ray.