What's new

Kenshi Glitch, The weirdest thing Happened - Video Inside

Error

DF2+R2
Notice how the Kenshi throwing the charge looks more ghostly than the charge, looks like Kenshi's soul was sick of being thrown around and decided to throw the body for a change.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I wonder if this happens with rising karma too or teleflurry, those would look funny

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
That would be awesome, a vertical kenshi or an overhead slash of kenshi
Can we get this more fucked up in tag? Tag Shang/Kenshi vs Shang/Kenshi. Two soulsteals so both Shangs are Kenshi, and then the first Shang throws out the Kenshi Charge are a blocked RK, but the other Shang does an EX SC. Would we see an EX Kenshi?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can we get this more fucked up in tag? Tag Shang/Kenshi vs Shang/Kenshi. Two soulsteals so both Shangs are Kenshi, and then the first Shang throws out the Kenshi Charge are a blocked RK, but the other Shang does an EX SC. Would we see an EX Kenshi?
god i hope so

I want 4 kenshis on screen

Flagg

Noob
I thought Kenshi's "projectiles" were just blue plasma versions of himself, you can see it mostly in that telly flurry thing thing he does.

Still that's still kinda cool, I assume this only works just before Shang morphs back into himself? Wow, I wonder what a EX Version of that looks like..

9_Lives

Noob
The first time I saw that, I thought it was like a stop motion sequence of Kenshi going from a standing position until he fell over, lol.