What's new

General/Other - Balanced Kenshi EX-Spirit Charge Bug

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.

Sorry about the quality, I'm not too much of an expert at making videos.

The EX-Spirit Charge is generally very good at landing the second hit at just about any trajectory. This is something that happens once in a blue moon.

This also applies sometimes when you do it against Jax's EX Dash Punch, I'm not too sure what other special move this can work on.

Yes, I know Kenshi got a handful of buffs this time around, but this doesn't seem like something intentional and looks like a genuine bug.

@colt
@Pig Of The Hut

I've noticed some "odd" behavior of EX Tele-Flurry. It will fully hit for the first part (the equivalent of standard Tele-Flurry) but will miss the EX part - provided the other character starts a special or dash or fast normal after the first part. Maybe there are some frame-gaps?! I'll try post a video as soon as I get a chance.

In the case presented by you it seems to be a matter of hit-box. The EX that misses barely touches back of Sonya (can't tell from the video quality).

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....

Sorry about the quality, I'm not too much of an expert at making videos.

The EX-Spirit Charge is generally very good at landing the second hit at just about any trajectory. This is something that happens once in a blue moon.

This also applies sometimes when you do it against Jax's EX Dash Punch, I'm not too sure what other special move this can work on.

Yes, I know Kenshi got a handful of buffs this time around, but this doesn't seem like something intentional and looks like a genuine bug.

@colt
@Pig Of The Hut
seams like on the second jump she's a tad bit closer so she makes the second hit whiff from that?