What's new

Kenshi Available For Tournaments After Evo

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
I was just wondering if anyone is planning on using Kenshi for the upcoming major tournaments. Do you think any big names are going to pull them out of their hat since the ban has been lifted?

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I think a lot of people may pick him up at least as a side char. He's very solid, fun to play and a lot more accessible imo then some others dlc characters like skarlet and rain.

He just feels more well rounded, skarlet has a bunch of lopsided matchups and she doesn't seem that easy to play to me and rain feels very average so if there was one dlc char that everybody would swarm to it would be Kenshi.

I havn't considered freddy at all btw.

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
I cannot pull any of rain's combos off online, but I think you will see some of rain during the tournament due to his high damage output.

Subby

Frost Warrior
I cannot pull any of rain's combos off online, but I think you will see some of rain during the tournament due to his high damage output.
Cd.Jr's Rain did pretty good in Salty Battles IV. Placing 4th I believe?

Im actually hoping to see some Kenshi tourney play. Would be very intresting.

Warplay

Noob
I would love to see someone make some noise with Kenshi in tournaments. He's a tough character to use, but damn it's fun using him. It's going to take me a couple more weeks before my Kenshi is a danger to strong players. I have a hard time stringing his combos. I drop them a lot and forget where I'm going with some combos.