What's new

Keeping the pressure with Cyrax.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Hi!

I play Cyrax for a time now mainly because of his damage output and style, but I need some tips
on keeping the pressure up during a match. He is very mobile and he can place bombs anywhere on the stage nearly
that could make him not only a combo beast but a combo beast that is everywhere forcing the opponent
to block constantly. Maybe some vortex play, some mindgames I care about. All tips are welcome and thanks in advance.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I'd like to help you, really, but this is one aspect of cyrax i don't like sharing.

Excuse my selfishness...

Edit: But i guess if no one helps you i'll pm you or something.

CYracks

Command Grabber
I'll give you some simple pressure tips: try 1,1 chestsaw or 1,1 EXragdoll for 50/50. Check you opponent with EXragdoll mainly because there is not much reason to block low against cyrax unless he's poking with down 1,3,4 ect. And if some jackass reptile player decides to keep dashing against you try to read and punish with chest saw(cause that shits a bitch to punish online :p). But most of your physical pressure is gonna be done through down 1,3,4. You're basic strategy is to piss the opponent off until he makes a mistake and you net him. (well that's my strategy lol)