What's new

Breakthrough - Kano Kano patch notes

Cutthroat is going to be stupid. F21 xx EX Buff, F212 etc will now combo. And he'll probably be able to viably get 40% with 1 bar midscreen. That's awesome!

Option selects were taken out of the game really, but not when it comes to command grabs, which means D4 OS grab in commando is still there which is great. The new combo buff looks interesting, but it's probably only going to be used for a punish.

Up laser buff is good. 10f anti air. Not bad, i'd probably rather still uppercut because it's faster but im not complaining about a new option.

and my favorite FIX of them all...The UP BALL! This is honestly what I cared about more than anything. They could have left him alone and just fixed this and i would have been happy. I cant wait to try out all this new stuff! Cutthroat will be fun again!
Cutthroat looks stupid I think he's at least top 10

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
if you guys didn't know by now, the patch is live. Cutthroat is braindead. almost unnecessary to play the other Variations.....almost

Commando buff from 32 1+3 MB isn't that useful. scales too hard.

Cybernetic eye laser is good now for combos. I got 46 from B312 in the corner now. can probably get more I just did something quick to see the damage.

The D1 option select remains untouched. Just wanted to confirm that for anybody concerned.

Has anybody found any practical use for the pop up in the corner? It seems to push the opponent too far out to Power Slam them back into the same spot. They still have some wiggle room (I only had 5 mins to test before having to go out. I'd love to be made to look foolish on this. Please, somebody, find a 50% 1 bar combo)

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Cutthroat looks ridiculous. 40+% midcreen off of any starter with one bar. Can cancel into ex buff and be safe/mix up/pressure.

Kano's standing 1, standing 2, 11, and non-cyber knives still whiff over crouch blocking Cassie. Standing 4 (also a high) does not.

Standing 1 and high knives whiff over crouching Sub.

So much for hit box fixes..

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Kano's standing 1, standing 2, 11, and non-cyber knives still whiff over crouch blocking Cassie. Standing 4 (also a high) does not.

Standing 1 and high knives whiff over crouching Sub.

So much for hit box fixes..
It's okay man. Not even a few whiff issues are going to stop the fury of kanos blades!!