What's new

Breakthrough Kano Nerf Suggestions

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
For instance make Cyrax's normal ragdoll toss, and regular buzzsaw both +9 on block, he needs a better mixup game upclose. Also increase the cancel advantage into buzzsaw so his 212 string can actually become a semi-viable high/low mixup.

#banKano2013
#CyraxNeedsIt2013
NRS! HIRE THIS MAN!

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Great, so we ban Kano then what? We have to worry about Stryker with his ridiculous roll toss armor? Sindel with her incredibly OP zoning? Why not just buff the chars that need it to level out the field? For instance make Cyrax's normal ragdoll toss, and regular buzzsaw both +9 on block, he needs a better mixup game upclose. Also increase the cancel advantage into buzzsaw so his 212 string can actually become a semi-viable high/low mixup.

#banKano2013
#CyraxNeedsIt2013
Dont even get me started on Stryker. This will always be a world of standing 4.
And Sindel...man....Levi Cancels AND ex scream cancels. Its not her zoning...its dat rushdown. Literally DOUBLE the cancel options of Kuhbawl.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Update:
Thank you GuamoKun for bringing his X-ray to my attention.
#6: Kano's X-ray should not be in the game. It breaks the rules of fighting games. You get punished for blocking! WTF!
I hate that shit, it's so scrubby. Takes all of his meter AND you can't block it? Kano and Jax players need to get some skill because unblockable bullshit is for newbs.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I dont understand i do something similar and i got banned. Insuperable does it and its funny? Why doesn't he get banned?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
dear STRYKIE can u give me an serious answer to the following serious question:
why reptile players did in vanilla mk9 always dash into knives?
I think a lot of people that played Reptile back then only played him because of the classic costume and didn't really know how else to use him lol.

I did too for a while but I just played a zoning Reptile, I didn't really use the dash other than in combos after 321 or just to punish things with pushback like Sektor's flamethrower etc.

When I started playing offline with PND I just stuck with Scorpion to help them understand the matchup because alot of them first thought he was all just random spear and vortex and had nothing else lol. I would've liked to of played better characters but at least I proved he wasn't bottom 10.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I will NOT be attending tournaments as long as this broken piece of shit is in the game. Why would I waste my money to fly to a tournament only to get destroyed by his upball block infinite? Smh.

Team NRF

aj1701

Noob
If anyone would like to add their opinions, please state your story and suggestion. Thank you. As a community, we need to take down this monster! (Unless we want to run a community effort in banning him from tournaments).
He's already banned, that's why you don't see him in tournies, he's too op.

Dont even get me started on Stryker. This will always be a world of standing 4.
And Sindel...man....Levi Cancels AND ex scream cancels. Its not her zoning...its dat rushdown. Literally DOUBLE the cancel options of Kuhbawl.
Honestly I don't know how sindel players live with themselves. That b1 2 is like the fastest low launcher in the whole game.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
This is why fighting games players are the biggest complainers of any communities. Do you guys know what happened to akuma in street fighter 2? Thats right he became more broken over time. You people need to adapt, hit the lab and level the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

I know Kano has a ridiculous full screen mixup where you have to either guess to block knives or get by a random ball. This 50/50 mixup from any place seems broken but people over time will discover anti-Kano tech and develop perfect reactions and be able to block. People also complain about his impossible to defeat upball. but its just a matter of never jumping and again, and to be born with a suitable amount of midi-chlorians to punish it everytime.

Of course if Kano isnt top 8 in the next tournament you can just ignore everything I just said.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Honestly I don't know how sindel players live with themselves. That b1 2 is like the fastest low launcher in the whole game.
Not to mention she can end strings that should be overheads with low Fireball. When will the mixups end???

ScumbagSindel.jpg

I don't like kanos dash speed its far too fast, they need ot make him trip over his own feet when he attempts a forward dash.
And when he tries to toss his butter knives they should cut his hands off as he pulls them out of his little cowboy holster, causing him to slowly lose health over the course of the round

Not to mention she can end strings that should be overheads with low Fireball. When will the mixups end???

ScumbagSindel.jpg
And dare we even bring up her levitation? It's almost as OP as Hawkgirl's!

This is why fighting games players are the biggest complainers of any communities. Do you guys know what happened to akuma in street fighter 2? Thats right he became more broken over time. You people need to adapt, hit the lab and level the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

I know Kano has a ridiculous full screen mixup where you have to either guess to block knives or get by a random ball. This 50/50 mixup from any place seems broken but people over time will discover anti-Kano tech and develop perfect reactions and be able to block. People also complain about his impossible to defeat upball. but its just a matter of never jumping and again, and to be born with a suitable amount of midi-chlorians to punish it everytime.

Of course if Kano isnt top 8 in the next tournament you can just ignore everything I just said.
lol

Sami

Noob
We have to worry about Stryker with his ridiculous roll toss armor?
That's nothing - he can delay his gunshots and fire them when HE wants to. Just by pulling out his gun the opponent is prevented from making a single action. No other character has so much control over their move set, and the tier lists prove just how broken this is.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Kano has 4 Letters
D is the 4th letter of the alphabet.
D is 500 in Roman numerals.
500 is a ~1900 card game.
A deck of cards consist of 52 cards.
52 divided by 4 is 13.
13 is the number for the famous movie "Friday the 13th."
The star of "Friday the 13th" is Jason.
Jason fought Freddy in "Freddy vs Jason."
Freddy is in Mortal Kombat.
Mortal Kombat created babalities.
Baby has 4 letters.
4 (Baby) divided by 4 (Kano) = 1.
Kano is #1 and should be banned or nerfed.
You on a roll with these threads. Lately. I actually laughed out loud at reading this thread

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2