What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano Mains Report

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I got MK Mobile. I got Kano. I should be satisfied but I'm not. 4 days... So long. So very long.

MoshMan

Noob
Hi all. I'm hardly a competitive player, and I'm relatively new to fighting games. First started with MK9, and I somewhat enjoyed Injustice as well. So, although I don't expect much from myself, I'll likely be maining Kano. He looks really fun.

Rasslor

Noob
I've had MKX for 3 days. Been going Commando. I know release is a few hours away but if you guys want any questions answered, just ask!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I've had MKX for 3 days. Been going Commando. I know release is a few hours away but if you guys want any questions answered, just ask!
I've been going all Cybernetics and a little cutthroat. How are you getting your damage? Through command grabs? I found barely any combos in that variation. Seems very setup heavy.

MYZTERY_-ICE

Kotal Kahn will destroy you!
Reporting! Kano and Kotal for me. I've seen some pretty good combo videos. 46% with the cut throat variation.

Rasslor

Noob
I've been going all Cybernetics and a little cutthroat. How are you getting your damage? Through command grabs? I found barely any combos in that variation. Seems very setup heavy.
Pretty much set up heavy. I put some nuggets of info in the Kano combo thread! (if you have more questions just ask in there)

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
Long time Sub Zero player at heart, picked up Kano recently and really like what I can do. Also, I'm still waiting for Tremor. Black Dragon unite
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

hi guys, ive finally made my decision and commando kano it is. i always wanted a defensive melee character with one projectile, and i think thats what i got here :D. i never liked kano in the whole mk history (played from mk1 on), was more a raiden/Sub guy, but this time he is growing on me because of his cool banter and knocking his own head between rounds :D. i might also learn the other 2 Variations so i go all kano.