What's new

Kano Kombat Kast is coming next week! Specific date TBA.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’m such an egotistical dipshit, but I love it when I get tagged in threads like this. I got that Kano cred, bitches! Thanks, @villainous monk !

The characters in this game have so much personality come through in their move sets, so I’m really hoping Kano’s fighting style is the dirtiest, cringiest, most painful-looking shit to make it past the ESRB.

I’m hoping for a good mix of balls, lasers, dirty fighting, and cyborg strength/durability. A good, heavy, clangy head butt with that metal skull of his would be so satisfying.

Last edited:
Ofc kano has fans, I’d argue all characters have fans. But doesn’t stop that Kano was one of the least played in MKx, because people prefer others more.

But they should really show D’Vorah too, so it’s abit more interesting.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
After seeing how incredible of a job NRS did on Cage, I can't wait to see what they do with Kano.

Everyone is crying so hard about how this roster has too many returning characters, but even the returning characters are essentially brand new with all the changes being made to them.

Super hyped to see Kano.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I’m such an egotistical dipshit, but I love it when I get tagged in threads like this. I got that Kano cred, bitches! Thanks, @villainous monk !

The characters in this game have so much personality come through in their move sets, so I’m really hoping Kano’s fighting style is the dirtiest, cringiest, most painful-looking shit to make it past the ESRB.

I’m hoping for a good mix of balls, lasers, dirty fighting, and cyborg strength/durability. A good, heavy, clangy head butt with that metal skull of his would be so satisfying.
I do expect parry, projectile, air projectile..

trufenix

bye felicia
I feel like they really want to show D'Vorah's trailer somewhere else. I might be wrong but that's what i think they are trying to do. We will probably see her soon, but not on Kombat Kast.
She's the last surviving character loyal to Shinnok, she's probably in the inveitable story trailer.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I can't wait to see his other skins, for reasons that are very closely linked to my core values. I think his gameplay will be really interesting, they really set the bar high with Johnny.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Really looking forward to all the boutique skull plates and eye-sockets we'll be able to choose in kustomization. Gonna give my guy the Chop Top treatment if possible

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I feel like they really want to show D'Vorah's trailer somewhere else. I might be wrong but that's what i think they are trying to do. We will probably see her soon, but not on Kombat Kast.
I have a feeling info dumps are coming soon. I mean IGN probably paid NRS to reveal a trailer early and sit in a Kombat Kast to announce the same trailer. Lansdown even joked about how “is the contract over now” lol. I think he was only half joking.

I mean that’s how these things work, especially with the old school MK guys. Magazines were the only way to get information not too long ago. 5 page blowouts and month long first looks. I would expect to see a lot of new information from different publications soon. We won’t have to wait for the Kombat Kast as an only source. I’m sure they will hold onto the juicy stuff though.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Yawning . No reveal yet again. Do we even need a kano stream like... Hes barely played when looking at stats lol
What stats? Let me see em. You talking mkxl side bars stats? Come on man please. My dudes been here since "92" and has missed only 4 games including gold. That's over 11 titles and off shoots like MKSF & Shaolin Monks as well as a npc. Kicking Lu, Lap & jax's ass at the same time.

Where are all those 'Kano have no fans' guys??
Oh we in here. They just don't know. Let'em keep thinking that tho.

Lol. No worries fam. I had too. There's a lot of us but I'm bad with tags but you've been a Kano main from as far I could recall. Super excited for next week. Might even just take a half day and say I got the runs or something.

I do expect parry, projectile, air projectile..
I was thinking the same thing. Like how they've redone most charaters now I would not be surprised he's has all the and more.

It's the new things that I hope we'll see that possibly could address his loss of uniqueness over many many years.

I'm talking MK3 Kano. Where he got his first and pretty damn good overhaul. His moves in mk3 should be base moves in mk11. No question.