What's new

Kano Kombat Kast is coming next week! Specific date TBA.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Sharpen your blades. Flex your pecs and get ready to spit all over the place.

THE MAN IS HERE! Kano! The scummiest, meanest, cringiest, loudmouth creep. He is without a doubt is also the rudest, most diabolical, most hated villain, liar, cheat, thief, of course murdering bastard and wanted man this side of Earthrealem.

Yes my friends The Black Dragon leader has got heat on him like Blaze from MK2!

So in a few days we will see what new Black Dragon tech Kano has come up with.

Or in his case stolen.

@SaltShaker
@Circus
@karaokelove
@NaCl man
@MagicMan357
@Rude
@pure.Wasted
@Jupe
@All the Kano Mains out there I forgot to tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Really really hoping he's like a healthy mix of Commando and Cut-Throat. Concerned he's the one that is completely reworked that Tyler can't wait to show us and they made him like all gadgets or something, lol.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
There is still the chance that Kano is the totally reworked character that Tyler mentioned.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Mangggggg I can't tell you how hype I got when they made it official that Kano is next.

If there's anything I'm hoping for it is some emphasis on strings/specials that incorporate his laser and strings/specials that incorporate his ruthless aggression, some mean physicality. There's virtually a zero percent chance I will be disappointed so I can't express how much I can't wait!

Preddy good... Albeit, somewhat spoiled from his earlier 'konfirmation'.

Hopefully he's quintessentially "Aussie" (read: trolly) in his stylings... Not unlike how they've stayed true come back to staying true to Mr. J.Cage's persona.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Mangggggg I can't tell you how hype I got when they made it official that Kano is next.

If there's anything I'm hoping for it is some emphasis on strings/specials that incorporate his laser and strings/specials that incorporate his ruthless aggression, some mean physicality. There's virtually a zero percent chance I will be disappointed so I can't express how much I can't wait!
Seeing as how they’re aiming for everyone to focus more on their weapons and gimmicks, he’s going to be putting those Bowie knifes and lasers to work.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm not hyped, because they again spoiled the surprise, but I'm actually curious what they did with this motherfker this time around. I'm also curious about what his outfit variations are. Like Sonya and Cage, and unlike the ninja's, I think every color would look good on Kano, spare for yellow and white.

I always liked Kano, so I'm looking forward to his moves, fatalities, intro's and the little details, hopefully, they give him the same treatment Johnny got.

Unlike with Sonya, I wouldn't mind some mechanical toys with Kano's moves, it suits him, after seeing how handy he is (he made Kabals breathing machine after all) I think this really suits this character to play dirty and call in the help of small machines during battles.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
They're going to release the trailer at 4 am and the kombat kast is going to be Sunday at 7 am.

Last edited: