What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cutthroat Kano (Cutthroat) Combo Video 42% Meterless 62% Two Bars and More

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Man. I hope I'm the only one that feels that starting your combo videos with a buff is dumb.
It's impractical and misleading. Actually, it's a downright cheap way to bluff you have found a high damage combo.

May as well have some shit along the lines of 'Cutthroat Kano 100% combo, guaranteed to win every game, no meter, midscreen, girls will want to suck your dick'
(Combo doesn't combo, enemy is required to not block or attempt any sort of retaliation, technique only properly works in the corner, girls won't find you attractive at all. Also. Start with an EX Buff)
:DOGE

Man. I hope I'm the only one that feels that starting your combo videos with a buff is dumb.
It's impractical and misleading. Actually, it's a downright cheap way to bluff you have found a high damage combo.

May as well have some shit along the lines of 'Cutthroat Kano 100% combo, guaranteed to win every game, no meter, midscreen, girls will want to suck your dick'
(Combo doesn't combo, enemy is required to not block or attempt any sort of retaliation, technique only properly works in the corner, girls won't find you attractive at all. Also. Start with an EX Buff)
Fucking LOL'd!

Shout outs to the Kotal Kahn Community!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

I was ok with it during the meterless part because there were subtitles giving out the non buff damage each combo. I thought it was great!

Then came the 1 bar combos with no non buff subtitles for damage, and I felt robbed.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"

Yeah thats why i have put how much is the damage without the dmg buff at the bottom of the video , i just wanted to show how much dmg u get with the buff and how much dmg without the buff . 32% meterless without dmg buff and meter i think its a good combo specially for Kano who is not a character that is doing sick damage.. anyway

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Yeah i dont see the problem on this btw if u want to go for good dmg even without dmg buff and meterless u can do the 4th combo to deal 32% , thats not enough for u???????
My comment means I watched the first combo and saw that it's not even close to 42 meterless because you put the buff damage in the title without saying it.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
My comment means I watched the first combo and saw that it's not even close to 42 meterless because you put the buff damage in the title without saying it.
Thats why im saying "and more" at the and of the title , im not gonna put a title with a whole story in it . Watch the video and find out