What's new

Kano Combos

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Hopefully I won't need to use him/her;) but if I'm getting owned I'll probably pull him/her out in sheer desperation lol.
hmmm i want to say sheeva but seeing as so many irish players seem to dabble in kitana, thats my guess
(just dont let it be jax,u bring a kano n jax duo to doc 5 im goi to choke you :rant2:)

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
updated corner meterless just a little

im going to reorganize this better since kano realy only uses meter for breaker and x ray, with the exception of some few rare occasions

srry for the wait, but this thread is still a work in progress

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
new format
leme know what ya'll think

i gotta fix it up alil more and then start adding more combos

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
Meter-less mid-screen:

212-dash-212-dash-212-dash-f12xxup ball
f3b2-dash-212-dash-212-dash-f12xxup ball
b112-dash-212-dash-b12xxupball

Meter midscreen:

212-dash-212-dash-f11xxen knives-straight ball
f3b2-dash-212-dash-f11xxen knives-straight ball
b112-dash-212-dash-1xxen knives- straight ball

Meter-less corner:

212-dash-212-dash-212-dash-f12xxup ball
f3b2-dash-212-dash-212-dash-f12xxup ball
b112-dash-212-dash-b12xxupball

Meter corner:

b112-b11xxen knives-b11xxen knives-d3xx up ball

I'm working on maximizing corner damage these days. Sorry for the delays on this and the up ball punishment stuff but I've has some Halo even to attend and practice for.

Plop

Noob
I've been getting a bit frustrated playing online recently cos the lag makes me drop my combos 50-60% of the time so been messing about in practice mode tonight to try and tighten the timing on my combos and i've come up with a few things.

After you launch them into the air with 212/b112/f3b2 the timing to connect the next 212 varies. (You gotta hit them when they're at your waist level when you do f3b2, you gotta hit them when they're reasonably high when you launch with 212 etc) . When you're in the heat of battle it can be quite easy to muddle the different timings up and drop your combo, so I've decided to make my combos as different from eachother as i can to stop this happening.

If i launch with 212, my combo will stay the same as it always was, which is:
212, 212, b12-upball

The b112 launcher would ideally go into 212, b12-upball too. Offline it's easy enough but online it's pretty much impossible so i've taken to doing:
b112, b112, d1-upball.

The f3b2 launcher was the one that caught me out the most cos they have to be quite low before you can hit them with the 212 and i would always do it too early, resulting in the last 2 wiffing. Instead i've decided to do this:
f3b2, b1, 212, f12-upball
All in all i'm finding it alot easier to land all my combos. Tonight so far I'd say I've had about a 95% success rate, as opposed to like 40%.
The main difference for me has been the new f3b2 combo. Everything about it is easier to land, even the f12-upball is easier than the b12-upball. I dont even think there's any difference in damage.

If this is something you're all already doing then i apologise. Its really helped me though, so i thought i'd share