What's new

Kameos discussion and tier list.

NoCharge

Noob
Thought would be nice to have this thread.
Share thoughts and opinions.
My tier list:
SSS: Motaro
Mini tier: Goro

Discuss :laughing:

Last edited:

NoCharge

Noob
This thread is ironic, but it's for the future too. We'll need one for sure. Hopefully I'll be updating it as time goes on.

For real tho all the kameo's are weirdly small and its annoying. Win with kameo Jax and Kevin Hart pops out and kisses his muscles lol

And this is the worst Goro has ever looked, I hate to say it bit it's true.

They aren't small, they are standing slightly behind the main fighters, so appear smaller.
When they hop out on the screen in front of or next to their main roster character they are still small. Example would be Goro doing punch walk on mileena and hopping in front of kitana right before, from the main gameplay trailer. During that entire sequence he is small.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Not sure if there can be a "Kameo Tier List".... My suspicion will be that their effectiveness will depend on the main you run with them. I belive we will end up with a Kameo Tier list for each main, and then a "Competitive Tier List" which lists Mains+aKameo as "one combined entity". So Sub might be on the list twice as there are two competitive variations, and the Kameo will determine which sub is higher than the other.

In short... arguments about tiers in this game will be even more pointless and stupid than ever before.... and by stupid I mean there will be so many permutations that no consensus can be reached, well, even less of a consensus than normal I should say.

Last edited:

Skybox

Noob
Not sure if there can be a "Kameo Tier List".... My suspicion will be that their effectiveness will depend on the main you run with them. I belive we will end up with a Kameo Tier list for each main, and then a "Competitive Tier List" which lists Mains+aKameo as "one combined entity". So Sub might be on the list twice as there are two competitive variations, and the Kameo will determine which sub is higher than the other.

In short... arguments about tiers in this game will be even more pointless and stupid than ever before.... and by stupid I mean there will be so many permutations that no consensus can be reached, well, even less of a consensus than normal I should say.
SS+ Tier: can be used with the whole Kast beneficially
F- Tier: ruins the combos, zoning, grapple game, of the entire cast