What's new

Kaillera Tournament UMK3 and MKII 9-15-06

G

Posted on shoryuken.com by Jion_Wansu

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119266

For the Kaillera players, sign ups if anyone is interested for UMK3 and MKII. You'll have to join Shoryuken.com obviously to post but if you want to or have trouble signing up like most people do, just post in this thread and hopefully Jion will check.

There are other games as well.

Friday, 9/15/6 @ 8:00 PM EDT
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mortal Kombat II (rev L3.1)

Tourny Director: RushedDown

1. juddz (SRK)
2. WSOP (SRK)
3. RushedDown (SRK)
4. ChiefThunder (TRMK)
5. madmalk (TRMK)
6. Jion_Wansu
7. CoMeBaCk386 (SRK)
8. black wizard (Ultimatemk.com)
9. Konqrr (Ultimatemk.com)
10. SINH3LL (SRK)
11. MOE30W

Friday, 9/15/6 @ 10:00 PM EDT
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (rev 1.2)

Tourny Director: Shock (UMK3) starts @ 11:00 PM EDT

1. juddz (SRK)
2. WSOP (SRK)
3. RushedDown (SRK)
4. l3oxel2 (Ultimatemk)
5. Shock (Ultimatemk.com)
6. Br0ken (Ultimatemk.com)
7. CoMeBaCk386 (SRK)
8. black wizard (Ultimatemk.com)
9. Konqrr (Ultimatemk.com)
10. agent007 (Ultimatemk.com)
11. paramvirs (Ultimatemk.com)
12. MOE30W (Ultimatemk.com)
13. Thrower

:shock: (ALERT!!) Problem here from SRK (ALERT!!) :shock:

Jion Wansu,

I'd like to be added to the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (rev. 1.2) list, I know I'm weak sauce at the competive gaming but hey.... if you wan't to represent the game you play the damn thing! :?

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
l3oxel2 said:
I know I'm weak sauce at the competive gaming but hey.... if you wan't to represent the game you play the damn thing! :?
An excellent philosophy! :D

I'd love to sign up for this one, but I'll be away from home this weekend, so no can do. I'll be all up for some Kaillera casuals next week though.

ded

Elder God
seems it will be in usa server, and i will got more or over 120ms i will probably not join, but i'm up for some casuals before the actuall torney with some people :twisted:

I should join this tournament. It's been months since i've really played on kaillera or even umk3 at all. I dabbled in it a few weeks ago against Mikej, and I was rusty. For shits and giggles ill join to make it a decent turn out.

One question though, I see he has winner keeps their character does this apply to umk3 and random select? I just want to random cause if I lose then I lose, I don't care.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Excellent guys, Moe glad to see you back. You should enter MKII just for the Hell of it and force people to play on LAN. That's what I'm going to do.

MOE30W said:
I should join this tournament. It's been months since i've really played on kaillera or even umk3 at all. I dabbled in it a few weeks ago against Mikej, and I was rusty. For shits and giggles ill join to make it a decent turn out.

One question though, I see he has winner keeps their character does this apply to umk3 and random select? I just want to random cause if I lose then I lose, I don't care.
Don't forget you need the MOE30W cheat.dat to allow the hidden characters

Selpex

Noob
i lost both .dats, i had moes and the normal cheat combined to use when combo testing with ded, have a link to the moe cheat?

DAVE101 said:
MOE30W said:

Don't forget you need the MOE30W cheat.dat to allow the hidden characters
Of course I have that cheat :wink:

Hey shock can you add me to the list for mk2 and umk3.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Moe is the overall toughest challenge I've ever faced in UMK3, I have beaten him only 1 match in person.

I was being serious, I lived in chicago for 88% of my life (15/17).

---

What happend to Dark Addicts?
edit: Isn't this kind of thing their specialty?

Oh, I see Moe isn't representing the homeland anymore. :(

Shock said:
force people to play on LAN. That's what I'm going to do.

Yeah I will most likely do the same to people with pings greater than 45ms. At the least excellent, but if thats not good enough LAN it is. I think other servers besides GW should be used. GW will be swamped at 11pm on a Friday night. Also as I mentioned on SRK IRC needs to be used for smooth communication.

Moe

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
GW is a bad server to host it on to begin with. I'll talk to Juergen about it.

DAVE101 said:
I was being serious, I lived in chicago for 88% of my life (15/17).

---

What happend to Dark Addicts?
edit: Isn't this kind of thing their specialty?

Oh, I see Moe isn't representing the homeland anymore. :(
I'm from the DARK ADDICTS O_O!

Sadly.... I still got lot's to learn!~

About GW..... my ping reaches around 100, however thats really fine by me I don't mind at all really, but using LAN fuks up my system for some reason and things start to get out of hand, so I might not be able to play this friday lol.