What's new

kabal/scarlet/custom DNS

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
are kabal/scarlet combos the same as on a ps2 controller on the vita? I'm on the fence about getting a vita so I can have voice chat with a bunch of TYM people and good netcode (I have incredible internet but the ps3 interprets it as 15/7 when its really 50/10, even with OpenDNS servers) also can you set your own custom dns servers on the vita? E.g. can you do kabals b121 b1 ndc 2 ndc 2 ff~f4 ND b121 2 f4 (40%) on the vita the same as on a ps2 controller? I'm not really sure where R2 is on the vita.

Secondly

these two dns servers
208.67.222.222 & 208.67.220.220 always give me better upload and download on the Ps3, I was wondering if you can connection test with them and your default dns servers and get different download and upload results.

sunlord5
Yes, all the controls are the same, except for a few differences due to the lack of R2 and L2 buttons.
Block is mapped to the Right shoulder button, while Throw is on the Left shoulder button.
Stance changing is done by pressing 3 and 4 at the same time, and Tag Partner is mapped to the right analog stick.

I have no idea how this DNS mumbo-jumbo works, I can't help you with that, sorry. ; - ;
You can't create or join Rooms online on the PSV, though.