What's new

Kabal meterless corner combos + some meaty tech

MGTarkus

Kohustle
Mostl kabal players are aware of this but I haven’t been seeing it much online so I figured someone will benefit from it.

In the corner kabal can kombo of his bf1 meterless projectile after bf1 connects at the very end of the animation before the character drops to the ground you can hit them with d1 and then input 23 real fast and it connects.

F22 can’t combo into bf1ex but it can combo into bf1 meterless. Its nice in hit confirms but don’t just throw saw blades all Willy nilly as they are quite unsafe.

F22 bf1 d1 23 bf3 f3 db4 = 267.13 damage.

Normally I use f4 to pressure after pokes. But you’d soon realize that sure f4 is fast (9f) but It cant combo into ex or meterless buzzsaw. This can be still be done on a really meaty hit of he f4. F4 is -2 on hit but a meaty one is 0 on hit. Allowing buzzsaws to connect.

I’m going to add more to this post as I get time but this is just a bit of what’s possible.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Mostl kabal players are aware of this but I haven’t been seeing it much online so I figured someone will benefit from it.

In the corner kabal can kombo of his bf1 meterless projectile after bf1 connects at the very end of the animation before the character drops to the ground you can hit them with d1 and then input 23 real fast and it connects.

F22 can’t combo into bf1ex but it can combo into bf1 meterless. Its nice in hit confirms but don’t just throw saw blades all Willy nilly as they are quite unsafe.

F22 bf1 d1 23 bf3 f3 db4 = 267.13 damage.

Normally I use f4 to pressure after pokes. But you’d soon realize that sure f4 is fast (9f) but It cant combo into ex or meterless buzzsaw. This can be still be done on a really meaty hit of he f4. F4 is -2 on hit but a meaty one is 0 on hit. Allowing buzzsaws to connect.

I’m going to add more to this post as I get time but this is just a bit of what’s possible.
You can do 22 after d1 then a 23 for more damage.