What's new

Justice League : War

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Just downloaded and watched this and I'm loving it. It's a sortof reboot of the DC animated universe. Anyone seen this yet?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Could had been amazing, but not enough flash screen time.

Animation was amazing and some of the dialogue was great. Wonder Woman's voice actor was terrible but her fights were awesome.

Biggest disappointment was no Aquaman.
Th voice actor was great, but her battle cries/Dialogue made me cringe so hard l0l

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Happy as hell there was no Aquaman to take away the excitement from the movie.

This is probably the best portrayal of Hal Jordan in a long long time and I'm not even a fan of his. More of a Rayner/Stewart guy.

I liked what they did with Superman, Batman was okay; didn't think he needed to mention his parents death to GL, seem like something Batman wouldn't do to someone he just had met. (Information that can be used against him and be made a weakness; iono I'm just trying to see it from Batman's paranoid point of view)

I love Cyborg and Shazam to death, but I feel they should be involve with a younger squad in a Teen Titan/Young Justice fashion, that's just my personal fix. I think they were great in the movie and made it fun because we always see Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and GL in every movie and its about time other DC heroes got some shine.

MMH will severely be missed; I hope he can be in the next movie.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson

When Aquaman’s was reintroduced in the “New 52″ it was just mind-blowing in how little sense this makes. It is nothing but a reaction to the "Aquaman Sucks" joke. Everyone in that comic who is not Aquaman or sleeping with Aquaman is constantly telling Aquaman how awful he is, despite the fact that there is absolutely no reason for them to think that. This is the reboot of Aquaman...totally worth reading.......

Best version of Aquaman we've seen is on Batman: Brave & the Bold

This dude had a personality; confidence of a king with the love of adventure.

Most badass version of Aquaman can probably be Waid and Morrison's Aquaman

Detective Comics have tried way too hard to pretend that Aquaman isn’t inherently silly, and end up trying to stress that rather than crafting adventures and personalities.

Aquaman is inherently silly. He’s a crime-fighting merman.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I was disappointed by this movie because it deviated drastically from the Origins storyline. They removed Aquaman completely and replaced him with the snot-nose version of Shazam. I also didn't like how they handled Wonder Woman, yes, she's foreign to our culture, but they just made her appear stupid (also not a fan of the ice-cream scene in both movie or book). I expected too much out of it though I guess, I should try and rewatch it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
When Aquaman’s was reintroduced in the “New 52″ it was just mind-blowing in how little sense this makes. It is nothing but a reaction to the "Aquaman Sucks" joke. Everyone in that comic who is not Aquaman or sleeping with Aquaman is constantly telling Aquaman how awful he is, despite the fact that there is absolutely no reason for them to think that. This is the reboot of Aquaman...totally worth reading.......
Usually I understand people taking shots at Aquaman, but you want to take shots at New 52 Aquaman? Hahaha... no.
Yeah, it's a comic that's self aware of the fact that some people take the piss out of Aquaman.
And then it goes on to show how totally fucking awesome he is.

Hell he can't even keep his awesome contained to one comic book, he is a badass in Justice League too, in fact the issue which JL War is based on econmpasses this perfectly. But no, instead we get fucking kid Shazam making Warcraft references and expressing his child like desire to bone Wonder Woman.
The action scenes in JL War were awesome, but they left shit like this out?!

Best version of Aquaman we've seen is on Batman: Brave & the Bold
This dude had a personality; confidence of a king with the love of adventure.
Can't really argue here, B&B Aquaman is fucking awesome.

Aquaman is inherently silly. He’s a crime-fighting merman.
Yeah and Batman is just a guy who's rich, and Superman is a crime-fighting alien, and Wonder Woman is a crime-fighting warrior princess.
Aquaman is just a merman my ass. Dude is a king, rules a nation, saves lives, fights war against inter-dimensional beings and yeah, fish monsters too.
He is awesome.

You cannot tell me that Aquaman spearing Darkseid's face wouldn't have made more sense and been more badass then a godamn crowbar!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Anyone who thinks Aquaman is silly or not worth a thought...

I invite you to read the White Martian Invasion arc. Honestly do it and come back.

ESP_-Mystique

Misanthropic Persona
It was an alright movie. To me , it seemed to over-zealous - the characters that is , and awkward. I felt just really indifferent. It felt "Americanized" , and what they did with Wonder Woman was just disheartening. What I most liked about the movie was the analogy at the end by Wonder Woman - comparing the Justice League with The Geek Gods.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
It was alright. I had read the comics way beforehand and I was glad that Shazam was in it but I wish Aquaman could of made his first New 52 Debut as well. It wasn't as good as Flashpoint imo