What's new

Justice League: War discussion(Most likely Spoilers)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Is there some context to that panel with the muggers? What the shit lol
That's Darkseid being mugged.
But yeah the power scaling was weird, and it felt dumb that everyone was going to such lengths to avoid Omega beams, but when they get hit it's like "eh"
This Hal Jordan's best showing on any animated DC film. He's know for having an oatmeal type personality. That's why I was glad Aquaman wasn't on this.
Agreed on the Hal thing, I definitely enjoy watching this one a loop:

But Aquaman should have been in this for sure. He's a badass (not oatmeal) in the story it's based on.
Shazam was lame as hell in this, and he took Aquaman's place.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I liked the part where GL goes to fight Supes in that construction site and says something like "GL beats down Supes, and TMZ's got the story"

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I liked the part where GL goes to fight Supes in that construction site and says something like "GL beats down alien, and TMZ's got the story"

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
It's obvious though, at first he was full health and energized but after a while their attacks start to cause some damage (most prevalent example is probably how flash starts to make a difference after a while). Then the omega beams are tough as ever, and the whole point is to take them out because even if they don't kill on impact, they surely can sway the match in a certain direction. Blind him Wonder Woman!!!