What's new

Question Just wondering...

I only ever do TS 1 or roll lol While not safe, it's the least negative, and once your opponent catches on to the fact that ALL of TS can be low blocked, TS 2 goes out the window. I tend to TS 3 quite a bit now that I think about it, but that's due to excessive mashing of 3 while trying to Silly Slide to TS lol

Oh, and now that I think about the throw problem at hand, it's most likely a hitbox thing. Same as when Grundy inhales his hitbox gets bigger. If it is in fact, a hitBOX, maybe adorable kicking causes it to rise as high as her feet go.

D

Deleted member 9158

I only ever do TS 1 or roll lol While not safe, it's the least negative, and once your opponent catches on to the fact that ALL of TS can be low blocked, TS 2 goes out the window. I tend to TS 3 quite a bit now that I think about it, but that's due to excessive mashing of 3 while trying to Silly Slide to TS lol
You just have to slow down the inputs. It's hard to do in the heat of the moment, but with practice it gets better

BlackRam

Noob
You just have to slow down the inputs. It's hard to do in the heat of the moment, but with practice it gets better
I need to focus on calming myself during a fight and work on only hitting the button once. I also twitch and hit the back button or forward and roll out of TS.

D

Deleted member 9158

I need to focus on calming myself during a fight and work on only hitting the button once. I also twitch and hit the back button or forward and roll out of TS.
Yeah, you really have to make sure you're inputting the TS as DB3, not DB3B, or D3B. That just causes her to roll away lol. Just go into practice and mash out the TS input until you can do it 10/10 times. Then set the computer to attack you and practice it under pressure

BlackRam

Noob
Yeah, you really have to make sure you're inputting the TS as DB3, not DB3B, or D3B. That just causes her to roll away lol. Just go into practice and mash out the TS input until you can do it 10/10 times. Then set the computer to attack you and practice it under pressure
Yeah, I've been using the PS3 controller, and decided that may be a part of my problem. I have decent sized thumbs so I hit two buttons at once, or I hit square and x at the same time.

I bought a hori fight stick, so that comes in on Saturday, so that may help. Though I expect a few days of figuring out how to use it.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Yeah, I've been using the PS3 controller, and decided that may be a part of my problem. I have decent sized thumbs so I hit two buttons at once, or I hit square and x at the same time.

I bought a hori fight stick, so that comes in on Saturday, so that may help. Though I expect a few days of figuring out how to use it.
A fightstick is way better for these games, but just don't get discouraged when adjusting to using a stick for movement it takes a bit of getting used to

BlackRam

Noob
A fightstick is way better for these games, but just don't get discouraged when adjusting to using a stick for movement it takes a bit of getting used to
Movement on a fightstick should be okay for me, I am an old school SNK junkie. I grew up using the fight stick. I just got away from it for the home consoles. So hopefully its like riding a bike. You never forget it.

TheSpore

Movement on a fightstick should be okay for me, I am an old school SNK junkie. I grew up using the fight stick. I just got away from it for the home consoles. So hopefully its like riding a bike. You never forget it.
You should be fine then, was never good using a stick an always prefered a d-pad, but once I got my hands around how much easier it is to use a stick's button layout it was just so much easier, I can do things now in FGs that I never could on a d-pad.

BlackRam

Noob
You should be fine then, was never good using a stick an always prefered a d-pad, but once I got my hands around how much easier it is to use a stick's button layout it was just so much easier, I can do things now in FGs that I never could on a d-pad.
Then my purchase will hopefully work out quite well!

Not super related, but I was messing with Hawkgirl a few days ago and I found her combo timings and combos into specials to be much much more forgiving. It was odd how fast I picked her abilities up. But alas my girl is the Harley.

TheSpore

Then my purchase will hopefully work out quite well!

Not super related, but I was messing with Hawkgirl a few days ago and I found her combo timings and combos into specials to be much much more forgiving. It was odd how fast I picked her abilities up. But alas my girl is the Harley.
HG is cool just a lil tricky to use in a match, you have to really take advantage of flight ability and her MB moves