What's new

Just thought I'd drop this old video off.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Rofl I miss doing this man, it was so fun. The hatemail was EPIC. You did the wrong fatal though, you're supposed to teabag then do "And the award goes to..."

Why'd they patch this?!?!

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Rofl I miss doing this man, it was so fun. The hatemail was EPIC. You did the wrong fatal though, you're supposed to teabag then do "And the award goes to..."

Why'd they patch this?!?!
because noobs complain and get their way. This glitch was perfectly fine. I mean, if you get hit by this, you probably deserve it. especially when you could just do a projectile to nullify it. Unless you're baraka.

You must've felt so godlike abusing casual players who didn't have a single clue about what was happening. Adorable video.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
A true piece of art and craftsmanship.
No, I mean literally, how the hell did this work?? Lol.

If I were a Cage player, this would be the equivalent of Cyrax getting infinite meter and doing a 150% 25 Ex Bomb combo from fullscreen. Hillarity would ensue.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
No, I mean literally, how the hell did this work?? Lol.

If I were a Cage player, this would be the equivalent of Cyrax getting infinite meter and doing a 150% 25 Ex Bomb combo from fullscreen. Hillarity would ensue.
oh, gotcha. Before one of the patches you could just hold down and block and you would stay in a "counter" mode if you will, after landing the first xray/parry. Kang and CSZ could do it as well with their parries. The only way to not get hit again by a counter was to throw a projectile.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
oh, gotcha. Before one of the patches you could just hold down and block and you would stay in a "counter" mode if you will, after landing the first xray/parry. Kang and CSZ could do it as well with their parries. The only way to not get hit again by a counter was to throw a projectile.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so THAT'S the infamous Parry Glitch I always hear about. Daaaaaamn...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It was pure lolz. I truly miss it. </3
Man, imagine being the poor, confused bugger on the other side of that losing his or her shit because they've crossed into an alternate universe where Cage can't stop punching them in the junk.

"FUCK, got X-Ray'ed...HAHA! No follow-up? Crouch block? Well, I'm just gonna g - WHAT THE FUCK?!...Alright, that HAD to be an online fluke, no big deal, I'll get him thi - SONOFAWHOOOOOORE WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!"

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Man, imagine being the poor, confused bugger on the other side of that losing his or her shit because they've crossed into an alternate universe where Cage can't stop punching them in the junk.

"FUCK, got X-Ray'ed...HAHA! No follow-up? Crouch block? Well, I'm just gonna g - WHAT THE FUCK?!...Alright, that HAD to be an online fluke, no big deal, I'll get him thi - SONOFAWHOOOOOORE WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!"
-see clip where the sektor player got hit 3 times and RQ- lololol