What's new

Just some things I thought I'd share.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I could still see that messing with people a bit honestly, it definitely wouldn't work against any character though lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It hides it enough to where you can basically make it hell to attempt to stick something out cuz you may hit forceball.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Nice stuff Chef. I typically do this with EX dash, since it will hit the wakeup attack and then come back around. So if an opponent has a wakeup where they don't advance, you will blow through their wakeup and then comeback and finish the EXdash while their in animation :). I made a thread about this a while ago right before I had posted the slide reset setup.

Medina4life

Media Master
Lastly I just want to talk about Reptile's AA game, this is a part of my game I have really wanted to improve on along with my footsies. I have to say I really underestimated how good his AA's are standing 1 ffb in particular, I catch JIP's with it a LOT! If you guys can take the time to learn when to use this and how it could get you a lot farther. I also want to go back and talk about d4 AA's because I know it isn't new but I don't see many Reptile players use it at all and I have no idea why?!

Standing 1 is reptiles best AA imo. Anyone who has ever seen me play reptile knows I land a ffb like 90% using 1 as an anti-air. I stuff jik with it as well... If people want to jump in on me they pay severely. I think I played you once online Joker and after I adjusted to the lag I was hitting you with the standing 1 AA into ffb combo a lot.

Standing 1 is reptiles best AA imo. Anyone who has ever seen me play reptile knows I land a ffb like 90% using 1 as an anti-air. I stuff jik with it as well... If people want to jump in on me they pay severely. I think I played you once online Joker and after I adjusted to the lag I was hitting you with the standing 1 AA into ffb combo a lot.
You're aa reactions are re-god-damn-diculous.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Okay totally separate from what I was saying earlier, but has this been found?

Basically you can time an Elbow Dash through the opponent on wakeup with the same timing whether they roll or not, and it will make their wakeups go backwards.

Works off of BnB and Elbow Dash at least, not sure what else it works off of.
lima bean has been doing that tue me for a while, with likea quad dash

D4 is a really good jip aa but input bug really kill it though. Risking a 30+ combo for a low hitbox to get a way is just rather unfortunate. Unless you are originally crouching, doing a d4 while standing just solely for AA i think is isnt worth it.