What's new

Just saying Hello, looking for people from EU to play online PS4

yaro86

Noob
Hello everyone,

I have registered some time ago, but due to problems with email confirmation, I couldn't post anything.

MK II was my first game ever, man it was a long time ago :).
I would love to play MKX with someone, all my friends on PSN don't share my enthusiasm for fighting games. I have played MK9 on my xbox. I liked Ermac and Cyrax, played some online matches, got my a** kicked a couple of times.
In the MKX I would like to try some other aproach than just learning BnB combos.
After playing story mode, I really like Sub-Zero, so I'm planing to main him first. I like Erron Black, Cassie Cage, Kano and Ermac as well.

So I'm looking for people from Europe to play with, just to have fun, learn something and be better at the game.
I live in Germany, originally from Poland. My PSN is: xxYaro86xx

If someone has some time to give me some advice or teach a thing or two, it would be cool.

Thanks in advance and see you online!

Hi. I'm in England, looking for some regular opponents to play and get feedback from. I tend to play online at about 9pm GMT onwards (can't do any earlier because of kids). If that's not too late for you, add me on PSN and hopefully we won't get much lag.