What's new

Just keeping you guys in Check

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So what's good? everything is been so quiet lately that i dunno what you guys have been doing.
So i'm just asking, who is around, what you guys have been aiming at?

On these season, i'm aiming at more make every opportunity worth, increase my "Haki", improove execution, and hit right off gaps to punish between pokes.
Fighting lots of Kabal, Cyrax and KLs latetly, using more b1 and B2 punishes, and saving bunch of strategy for EVO.

What about you guys?

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Trying out a new controller, however it ain't working out so good.
I was thinking about trading one of my new controllers with my brother's older controller. I kinda like how my current year old controller has the "sharp" edges worn off of the d-pad and is less stiff and easier to handle when playing Tekken. Injustice will have some quarter-circle motions so I am not playing it with a new pad.

ryublaze

Noob
I got back into MK9 online just last week and have been working hard on improving every strat we discussed so far. Been training with some players from here and recording some of my matches. My iad have been 50/50 so far but I've gotten better at hitting them the first time like you said Eddy.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I am preparing for upcoming semi-major in kiev-Ukraine with possibly over 50 players. I will bring down Skarlet. I am working on my bnb execution and IAD that come so damn hard.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I am preparing for upcoming semi-major in kiev-Ukraine with possibly over 50 players. I will bring down Skarlet. I am working on my bnb execution and IAD that come so damn hard.
Good Luck to you man, most of us ended up doing pretty well on these last tournaments months with her.

Scar got 3rd, Fly did pretty well, and now i won another tournament 2 sundays ago.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey guys, just wanted to let You know that I ended 5th on that tournament. There were over 60 entries. I played all my matches with Skarlet until I had to face very solid Kitana who took the tittle and sendd me and my Kabal. I switched to Kabal because I had more experience in this MU with Kabal, however my Kabal was worse then I thought) He took me out 2-1 and then in LB I lost Skarlet vs Kabal 2-1.

Bottom line is Skarlet was not sharp enough - execution, mu experience.

ryublaze

Noob
Hey guys, just wanted to let You know that I ended 5th on that tournament. There were over 60 entries. I played all my matches with Skarlet until I had to face very solid Kitana who took the tittle with Kabal and lost I switched because I had more experience in this MU with Kabal, however my Kabal was worse then I thought) He took me out 2-1 and then in LB I lost Skarlet Kabal 2-1.

Congrats! that is actually really good getting 5th out of 60 people.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, just wanted to let You know that I ended 5th on that tournament. There were over 60 entries. I played all my matches with Skarlet until I had to face very solid Kitana who took the tittle and sendd me and my Kabal. I switched to Kabal because I had more experience in this MU with Kabal, however my Kabal was worse then I thought) He took me out 2-1 and then in LB I lost Skarlet vs Kabal 2-1.

What red's said ^^

It seems most of us has a Kitana problem, we gotta work this MU, even Kabal got less scarier now lol