What's new

Just Green Arrow Things

• Thread starter Deleted member 28105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28105

Inspired by @Braindead I figured I'd make a fun thread for all Green Arrow mains that hold Oliver Queen close to their hearts.

Post the little things that you do/ have done with Green Arrow that just make you feel giddy inside. The things that just pull at your heart strings. I'll begin.

When his "How about an arrow up your ass?" clash quote matches up with your opponents clash quote
i.e. Catwoman: "So you like the rough stuff huh?"

Comboing a jumping electric arrow with a standing/crouching electric arrow

Accidentally waking up with a f3 because you can't properly input a stinger :confused:, and it hits

Loading arrows with no knockdown, point blank, and receiving no punish :D

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Hit confirm up haven blast into MB version and converting it to 111 sky alert 111 load is fun and affective.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Landing a J2.
Landing 111 xx DB MB.

When you have absolute control in a match because you're zoning the shit out of your opponent with 1% arrows.

Winning anything against a horrible 2-8 MU.

Last edited:

ando1184

Noob
Hitting MMH OH tele with sky alert in Ollie's face and still converting it into a combo

Having super interrupted and still landing a b3 into his bnb

D

Deleted member 28105

When you lose 3-7 to Aquamans instead of 2-8 :D

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
My ABSOLUTE favorite that gets me all giddy inside is hitting somebody with F2D13~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, F2D1~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, F2D13~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, b2~low ice arrow.........

Rinse and repeat until their life bar has depleted

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Mine is everytime I see someone use my arrow trap in the corner.

And...even though I am a retired arrow main, and nobody realizes I came up with this...nothing makes me feel better than hearing people commentate on @7L matches and still give me credit when he is the rightful arrow

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
My ABSOLUTE favorite that gets me all giddy inside is hitting somebody with F2D13~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, F2D1~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, F2D13~low ice arrow, load ice arrow, b2~low ice arrow.........

^^ This guy gets it.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash

The old 1% vortex. Randoms used to quit out on me when I did this lol.

Last edited:

7L

Heads up!
Mine is everytime I see someone use my arrow trap in the corner.

And...even though I am a retired arrow main, and nobody realizes I came up with this...nothing makes me feel better than hearing people commentate on @7L matches and still give me credit when he is the rightful arrow
I call that the lord of the fly arrow trap. It is forever yours. My favorite tech to use haha