What's new

Question Just got Rain

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I thought it was 4,3 roundhouse, 4,3, lightning, 4,3, bubble, 4 geyser kick

Note: I do not have rain and have not ever seen him in action outside videos.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
1,2, F+4, 1, 4,3, Bubble, 4,3, Lightning, Roundhouse, Squirtle

B+2, 1+2, 1, 4,3, Bubble, 4,3, Lightning, Roundhouse, Squirtle

4, Roundhouse, 1, 4,3, Bubble, 4,3, Lightning, 1,2, Squirtle

and in the future, experiment with new characters yourself instead of just asking how i do dat

and in the future, experiment with new characters yourself instead of just asking how i do dat
Dick move buddy.

Oh here are some combos I do.

12f4 dash 12f4 dash 4 3 water ball 4 3 lighting RH b3 38%
b2 1+2 dash b2 1+2 dash 4 3 water ball 4 3 lighting RH b3 37%?

Those are my main staples without meter.

Kwon

---->----
In the future, be more polite to new members.

He is very much allowed to ask for help, that's what the forum is for, helping eachother.
Feedback, help, information, tips etc is encouraged.

If you don't like it, don't answer him.

There are others that are more than happy to help him.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
hop off me guys I did help him.

Just doesn't make much sense to immediately ask for help with a character you just got. Why not play around with him for a bit and see what comes up and then browse the boards. There are already many topics so this one was not necessary at all.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Just doesn't make much sense to immediately ask for help with a character you just got. Why not play around with him for a bit and see what comes up and then browse the boards. There are already many topics so this one was not necessary at all.
Dude, people come here to learn. Thank you for helping but everyone is right, that wasnt very nice, bro. Relax! TYM is here to help peeps learn!!

There are always better combos than the ones I can come up with, I just wanted some help.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Just got rain too so I can sympathize . Don't want to create a new thread but: What is up with the 4,3 input during combos? I do it in training mode, it says I pressed the button but only the 4 comes out. Is there specific timing?

I try to do the following: JIP, Back 2,2+1, 4,3 roundhouse, 4,3 bubble, 4, lightning, uppercut. Anytime there is a 4,3 I drop it in many cases. Whats up with that!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Just got rain too so I can sympathize . Don't want to create a new thread but: What is up with the 4,3 input during combos? I do it in training mode, it says I pressed the button but only the 4 comes out. Is there specific timing?

I try to do the following: JIP, Back 2,2+1, 4,3 roundhouse, 4,3 bubble, 4, lightning, uppercut. Anytime there is a 4,3 I drop it in many cases. Whats up with that!
I just roll my thumb over them and it comes out... my problem is with his insane negative edge. Geyser kick comes out way to easy sometimes when i'm trying to lightening.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I just roll my thumb over them and it comes out... my problem is with his insane negative edge. Geyser kick comes out way to easy sometimes when i'm trying to lightening.
That happened to me so many times. I thought of giving up on Rain even. But it seems the faster I do it the more it comes out. I get it out now 90% of the time.

Another issue for you Rainers: is Ex lightning safe on block? It seems to be safer.

Subby

Frost Warrior
That happened to me so many times. I thought of giving up on Rain even. But it seems the faster I do it the more it comes out. I get it out now 90% of the time.

Another issue for you Rainers: is Ex lightning safe on block? It seems to be safer.
Yes its safe.

I find it funny that most people that play Sub-Zero go to Rain as their DLC main. Just something I notice...