What's new

just finished winning money ...

... in atlantic city. What fighting game/mk hardware should I buy to celebrate?

Thinkinng something along the lines of an expensive arcade stick. :) any tips as to what is high quality awesome stuff would be greatly appreciated.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
AIAB unless you want to make your own. If you want non MK layout the Hori Pro EX Premium VLX. Those are my recomendations, the nice thing with AIAB is you can customize.

Well I was hoping to get a stick that I could use for sf4 and mk, so I was thinking about getting an ssf4 te and the mortal kombat button change out. Do you know if those are any good and how hard it is to change them out?

Edit: And I am kind of attached to the pdp sticks. My first stick mods, so I figure I could just use the pdp sticks for mk and get two other sticks for shit.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well I was hoping to get a stick that I could use for sf4 and mk, so I was thinking about getting an ssf4 te and the mortal kombat button change out. Do you know if those are any good and how hard it is to change them out?

Edit: And I am kind of attached to the pdp sticks. My first stick mods, so I figure I could just use the pdp sticks for mk and get two other sticks for shit.
The change out is easy. I did it for goodness sake lmao but yea i wouldnt get one for MK especially since you have PDP's.

get a dual modded AIAB SF stick. I prefer American layout (straight) over the Japanese layout (curved) but its preference.

The change out is easy. I did it for goodness sake lmao but yea i wouldnt get one for MK especially since you have PDP's.

get a dual modded AIAB SF stick. I prefer American layout (straight) over the Japanese layout (curved) but its preference.
Yeah, I may have to go ahead and do that. Do they make 8 buttons for mvc3 or is it all 6 buttons?

you only need 6 (or less) for about every fighter out there, fyi
Oicic. What is the reason that AIAB trumps all other sticks though? I thought the T.E. had all premium parts to begin with. (Sorry I am a stick noob just trying to make an educated purchase. The pdp sticks were easy to choose since they are the only mk9 option, haha, but there are so many asian sticks ... so so many. Almost overwhelming ;D haha.

Edit: Oh wow, one AIAB is $312 with dual mod. Still tempted though.

Hino

Noob
The te does have authentic sanwa parts. they will not break easily. $300+ is retarded for a dual mod stick. most dual sticks will sell for $200-$250. I see them on ebay for that much and thats including led mods. I have an rj-45 moded te stick with cords that give me compatibility for 6 systems and i would never sell that for over 250. Thats just highway robbery lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk